🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 100 — 100th Episode LIVE from UCB-LA

Join Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie as they celebrate 100 episodes of Who Charted! Recorded LIVE at UCB-LA, our first guest Steve Agee returns to share stories of the origin of Who Charted and gets up on all the latest musical trends with the Music Chart. Director Jason Woliner drops by to tell us about being Kulap’s fear buddy and to use his expertise to countdown the Movie Chart. Paul F. Tompkins aka Suit McGoo stops by as well to do what he does best; remix chart themes, earn Comedy Credits, and break records by playing 5 Chart Games. Thanks to chartist Glenn Liebler for taking pictures of this momentous evening!

Every time I see Howard in a vest I mistake it for a life jacket. Howard's always adrift in my mind.

Congrats on 100 eps you crazy kids.

• Like 1

Happy 100! This anniversary show is fantastic. Can't wait for the next 100! :)

• Like 2

Who / Two Charted is consistently an utter blast to listen to , keep up the fantastic work! Also I think this was the funniest live ep you folks have done.

I do believe that for a brief moment there, PFT busted out his "ethnic" Juice Genie voice, and I jumped out of my chair.

Congrats, guys!

• Like 4

I do believe that for a brief moment there, PFT busted out his "ethnic" Juice Genie voice, and I jumped out of my chair.

Congrats, guys!

I caught that too , truly one of the greatest podcast eps ever.

You guys an CDR got me into this whole podcast mess years ago. It inspired many subsequent trips to comedy shows in ATX including a HK/Dragonboy show at Cap City. Howard generously gave me a Wolves Tee after the show in the parking lot as I drunkenly gushed about Who Charted. Cheers to both and here is to 100 more!

XXOO

Pliny

ATX

• Like 1

PFT never disappoints. He is just full force in this one.

Who Charted is just the happiest podcast to listen to.

• Like 1

PFT never disappoints. He is just full force in this one.

Who Charted is just the happiest podcast to listen to.

Agreed. Pure audio glee.

I really, really want "Howard Barbarian-Yawps a Book" to become a recurring segment... the "To Kill a Mockingbird" summation was solid gold.

I love this show. The guests were great, and Howard was on fire. This is the best support group I could ever ask for.

"What the fuck... everything's a fortune cookie with this guy?" -PFT (a moral anchor)

When we got to the unique name chart, I was 100% hoping for a CCH Pounder. WTF kinda name is that?

In regards to the wonderful Wie and Ku, thank you for 100!!! Always my favorite podcast every week consistently. My bf and I started listening in Jan of this year and caught up very quickly. Wie and Ku have the best rapport and I literally can never get enough of the chart themes!

Congrats on your DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY! Here is to 100 more PLEASE!

diamond clarity flawless diamond.png

PF Toddler was ijust ncredible - he's had a lot of stellar performances on the Suits McPodgee, CBB, Who Charted,etc, but PFT and Howard are just too funny together and this was the best. I was constantly laughing. The whole show was a great fitting 100th episode for by far my favorite podcast.

Thank you Land Locked Laos for Kulaps, Suit McGee and the Dragon.

Every time I see Howard in a vest I mistake it for a life jacket. Howard's always adrift in my mind.

Congrats on 100 eps you crazy kids.

At least he didn't look exactly like he was starring in Back to the Future in this one.

• Like 1

I also enjoyed Steve Agee on the 100th Anniversery of Old People be Hatin'

• Like 3

Correct me if I am wrong but this is the second earwolf episode were Paul F has talked about how amazing his hands are. First on professor blastoff now on who charted.

Anyways, great episode. Congrats on making it to 100 and I look forward to many more.

On my second listen, I want to hear earplugs, paper rocks almost as much as I want to hear a return of earbuds/we're buds

• Like 1

I'm so happy that Kulap finally confirmed that Chris Gore was a creepy weirdo. I hate that guy.

YES! How great was that little quip? I liked Howard, "Yeah, Chris Gore..." then PFT with his "he's got plots and schemes". I'm starting to think Gore's behavior wasn't a one off incident, but that might actually...REALLY, be a creep.

A Centennial Thumbping to Howard and Kulap!

Great episode!

YES! How great was that little quip? I liked Howard, "Yeah, Chris Gore..." then PFT with his "he's got plots and schemes". I'm starting to think Gore's behavior wasn't a one off incident, but that might actually...REALLY, be a creep.

I don't want to crap all over an Earwolf guest 'cause they seem to be smart about who they invite onto their shows, but, yeah, I had to turn off the Chris Gore episode after about thirty minutes. I don't necessarily love every guest on Whooch, but they're always redeemed or balanced out by Ku and Wie.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this