🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 102 — Silly Dance Party

American treasure Todd Glass shows off his new tattoo on today’s Who Charted! We learn which songs make Todd cry, the story behind his silly dance parties, and why he defends Justin Bieber to his mom during Dusted’s Top 5 Alternative Albums Chart. Todd tells us why he doesn’t see a lot of movies, explains why not smiling when making eye contact with a performer makes you a bully, and the importance of checking in early at an airport with the Movie Chart. Plus, we hear about the early days of Todd’s stand up career with the help of Hermes the Chart Goose!

When I refreshed the front page and saw Todd's face looking at me, I literally squealed "Tooooooddddd!" in delight. I was giddy, God help me. Giddy.

Can't wait to listen.

• Like 2

Love Todd Glass to pieces, thrilled about this episode. Still listening but I just want to say Black Moth Super Rainbow is a kindred spirit to Dragon Boy Suede, IMO--completely DIY and sounds unlike anything else out there.

• Like 2

Weird to hear Todd shout out to Fake Problems. They have opened for a lot of bands I've seen in Tampa and had no idea they were a band people knew of elsewhere.

• Like 1

What does "CFKA Kulap Vilaysack" mean? it's from the Movie chart theme.

Chartist Formally Known As

God I love Todd. Of course this is the longest Whooch ever haha.

I have a feeling we will be hearing "Todd of Glass" in a few weeks....

• Like 1

I'm (very mildly) surprised it still hasn't been noted yet...but "Curly" Howard wasn't the Stooge from Philly...dunno where the Howards (Shemp, Moe, et C) were from, but Larry Fine was the Philadelphian in the group.

Weird to hear Todd shout out to Fake Problems. They have opened for a lot of bands I've seen in Tampa and had no idea they were a band people knew of elsewhere.

They appeared on Todd's show, actually:

• Like 1

"George Clooney is a pussy nerd." That's fucking hilarious.

ps Todd, I desperately want one of those t-shirts.

• Like 1

I want there to be an Earwolf Presents with just Todd and Howard talking about one weird topic for an hour. Something easy like, "Favorite color" and just watch the madness and stream of consciousness unfold.

• Like 8

Todd Glass must be the only person having more difficulty navigating everyday topics than (what I think is) Howard's charchter (PFT: you're being willfully obtuse). Can only imagine what is going on in Todd Glass' head at any moment. Him and Howard is quite an experience plus it has a crazy cackle behind it. Good episode.

Sign in to follow this