🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 4 — Superfast 4G

Sean and Hayes put on their podcast hats as they reveal some upcoming challenges on the upcoming episodes of “Top Chef.” The two of them recap “The Challenge” with a game of That’s Not What’s Happening, talk about the Top (Secret) Chef e-mail they received, and keep a keen eye on the products used on “The Voice” and “Shark Tank.” Fighting expert Dominic Dierkes drops by to turn the tide on the ratings for “The Ultimate Fighter” and weighs in on which judges from “The Voice” and “The X Factor” would win in an all out brawl.

any listeners wanna weigh in on who they think will win the competition shows (top chef, the challenge, voice, x factor, survivor)? Hayes and I are thinking of doing a prediction episode with our best guesses for each one. would you be into that?

Couldn't the reason why Joanne is homeless be that she broke up with some guy on the phone a few episodes ago to be with Zach?

• Like 1

First it was Tanks But No Tanks, then You Just Got Kicked Off The Show, and an epic K-Ci & JoJo battle round... now a conversation about rampant product placement?! Plus, you guys were actually wearing hats?! (I didn't check the pics until after listening.)

Umm... if this show were The Ultimate Fighter, it would be the most ultimate... ok, I clearly don't understand how that reality show goes. Anyway, the reality SHOW show is awesome!

• Like 1

Couldn't the reason why Joanne is homeless be that she broke up with some guy on the phone a few episodes ago to be with Zach?

i believe you are correct that "homeless" is synonymous with "single" for Jonna, at this point in her life. Perhaps her entire strategy is just to last longer than Zach, so she can bunk up with him when she leaves the show. Thanks for opening my eyes to this.

• Like 1

just wanted to chime in, and say this was a great episode.

the tmobile stuff had me rolling, and glad to see you guys touch on the ultimate fighter...julian has provided a wealth of soundbites this season, but the "let me bang" has been the cream of the crop

• Like 1

Thanks to how awesome this show is I'm gonna have to start watching some reality tv.

THE PERFECT COMMENT

let us know if you want any guidance in this endeavor (this is hayes)

• Like 1

I'm a beginner to reality tv and I'm not sure where to start. Maybe Survivor would be good as it has been around forever.

i believe you are correct that "homeless" is synonymous with "single" for Jonna

Best sentence ever.

Thanks for the discussion and the revelation on what the blackmail could be. My wife and I couldn't think of a single thing of what someone could possibly use for blackmail, and sex tape is the best answer I've heard.

Also, the arena between CJ and Zach was one of the most gripping competitions I've seen. Watching Sam demolish Jasmine was satisfying and seeing Zach win in 'overtime' was amazing.

• Like 1

any listeners wanna weigh in on who they think will win the competition shows (top chef, the challenge, voice, x factor, survivor)? Hayes and I are thinking of doing a prediction episode with our best guesses for each one. would you be into that?

THE PERFECT COMMENT

let us know if you want any guidance in this endeavor (this is hayes)

How come Sean and Hayes aren't tagged as hosts on the forums? Get on that, mods!

• Like 1

the arena between CJ and Zach was one of the most gripping competitions I've seen.

I've thought this many times, even now, weeks afterward. Thanks man!

Sign in to follow this