🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 13 — Bev, Bob & Beyond

Once again it’s time to get into your viewing positions for another LIVE edition of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Recorded LIVE at UCB-LA, Jake Fogelnest welcomes Paul Scheer (The League), Colin Hanks (Dexter), and David Koechner (Anchorman) to talk about the time David Geffen sued Neil Young for making a record for robots, Bev & Bob karaoke superstars, and Wild Man Fischer. They also take a ride on the Disco Spaceship, look at Ryan Seacrest’s first TV gig, and figure out what the fuck was Gumby. Make sure to leave reviews for Sparks’ “Kimono My House” in “The Fogelnest Files” section on iTunes.

is this for real? hah one of the best line ups I could have ever asked for this was fucking hysterical everyone was fantastic and the clips never disappoint great ep!

Dude.

Click is the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen.

I've never seem a more confoundingly stupid game show in my life. And I've watched many Univision game shoes.

Just left my review on iTunes. I'm not sure if it's very clear which album I'm talking about. I don't think it's in Fogelnest's musical wheelhouse, but you never know.

Glad earwolf is moving around when podcast are released to make less clutter. But I was just wondering, even though this probably has already been asked or just has an obvious answer, why aren't episodes put out on the weekends.

Anyways great episode with amazing clips and guests. Dave managed to slip in some fatherhood talk about watching horrible children's television which I thought would be a good Love Dad topic for when Dave returns.

OMG you guyz, Jake barely chipped the surface of the Insanity Iceberg contained within Bev and Bob's Karaoke channel. Here's Bev's tour de force version of "Call Me Maybe". Through the miracles of technology, Bev is replicated five times, and I think each Bev "clone" gets her own vocal track. Maybe Bev and Bob were trying to do the vocal "doubling" effect that many pop and hip-hop vocalists use ... but everything's out of phase and the effect is kinda demonic. Has to be seen/heard to be believed:

• Like 4

OMG you guyz, Jake barely chipped the surface of the Insanity Iceberg contained within Bev and Bob's Karaoke channel. Here's Bev's tour de force version of "Call Me Maybe". Through the miracles of technology, Bev is replicated five times, and I think each Bev "clone" gets her own vocal track. Maybe Bev and Bob were trying to do the vocal "doubling" effect that many pop and hip-hop vocalists use ... but everything's out of phase and the effect is kinda demonic. Has to be seen/heard to be believed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkvyfUVcBtI

This is utterly maddening, I have now gone insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkvyfUVcBtI

FUCK. YOU.
  • Like 1

Click absolutely blew my mind.

Ever since I watched that clip of Neil Young, he has permeated my mind with his headset. Lawsuit stands.

Paul Scheer might be the perfect guest for The Fogelnest Files?

Sign in to follow this