🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 59.5 — Bonus Cut: Small Boxes

Don't cry, humans! We got you a Christmas present... a bonus cut with Seth Morris, Brian Huskey, and Joel Spence! Speaking of presents, we're talking about gift disappointment today. Unwrap it, and try to enjoy!

This isn't showing up on iTunes.

Sorry, Jacob! iTunes site manager is closed for maintenance during the holidays, which means if the iTunes feed doesn't refresh automatically, we can't get in there to fix it until the site's back up again.

You can stream all of our shows here and on the app, though!

Holy shite. The voices of the kids were so accurate it was alarming. "A classic one that was popular when our uncle was a child." So what my nephews sound like.

Hilarious bonus ep, love it. Does this mean episode 60 will include the same cast?

btw concerning itunes, I guess the RSS feed takes a while to update so while the app and website are available, sometimes the feed doesn't. Sit back, have a drink, wait for an hour or two, and then the world will correct itself in ways it usually never does.

One of my uncles totally freaked out on one of my little cousins for complaining about a present this year. It was hilarious cuz the kid was being a f'n brat!

Sign in to follow this