🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 21 — Holiday Traditions

The grizzled veteran returns with some important news on today’s Love, Dad! The dads discuss the future of the podcast, share tales of babysitting, and talk about Dave’s recent venture to New Orleans. They also talk about their holiday plans, holiday stresses, and sleeping schedules. Plus, a holiday helping of Clean Jokes of the Week!

as disappointed as i am to hear of the reduced schedule for the show, at least i'll have more time available to listen to my other favourite earwolf shows! and it's a relief to know that the show will go on. take a cue from another of my favourite podcasters, Stephen Tobolowsky...his show is infrequent, but when a new episode comes up, it's always a treat!

Dave and Jeff...best wishes to you both in the new year, and i can't wait to see Anchorman 2!

• Like 1

Sad to hear it ending, but agree totally that it can be more like SuperEgo or Pod F. Tomkast and just be 'when it's ready, it's ready'.

I have enjoyed listening to the podcasts. I am a father of four and have challenges as every father does. If you want a well known father that would bring a lot of listeners you should try to get ShayCarl (http://shaycarl.com/), the YouTube star, on the show. He has a loyal following and has a lot of insights and experiences as a father of four. He has a podcast as well that he does with his wife.

Sign in to follow this