🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 10 — Motorboatin'

Sean and Hayes spill on their New Year's resolutions, then celebrate Tate Stevens, winner and possessor of the X-Factor. Next the guys get into Bart's impressive performance on Top Chef despite his being ten years old, then speculate as to what's next for Team San Diego, winners of The Challenge. At the end, SEAN O'CONNOR spins tales of working on Shaquille O'Neal's clip show and his enduring love of Jersey Shore.

Wow. The 'real/not real' products of The Jersey Shore bit was equal parts hilarious and really...really upsetting.

I knew the 'T-Shirt Time' watch was made up because it was the best idea out of the bunch.

I enjoyed this last season of the Jersey Shore, but the last episode was a snooze fest. A lame botched practical joke from Pauly and Vinny, and then Mike and Pauly ate some cake that turned out some dude teabagged. Then the obligatory goodbye segment. I was disappointed that there wasn't any follow up on the ball cake. Surely 'prank masters' Pauly and Vinny could have at least gotten Paula back for the cake.

Looks like I left my home state of New Jersey at the right time. Without Snooki, The Situation, and friends, what is left for me there?!

That whole Shaq discussion was hilarious. My favorite part was when Shaq didn't understand why it was funnier if he played John Travolta's part in the Pulp Fiction sketch.

You've clearly never watched Impractical Jokers. CLEARLY. That show is genuinely very funny. I know you think I'm crazy stupid now, but it really is a good show. This is the forum for Impractical Jokers, right? Perfect.

Eh? Whatever, fuck you guys.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this