🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

Has no one submitted drawings for the characters yet?

I am going to work on some tonight, while listening to Brian and Jerry argue.

Also, based on the newest episode I think I will depict Mildred Maxton as a female Bruce Vilanch.

Any suggestions on what they should be doing. I'll probably have Amarth shaking his head at a Naked pube-less El Ryan. Maybe Sark pulling the puppet strings.

Group portrait to come soon.

Nerd Poker Drawing - Stage 1

I'm gonna finish the drawing and try and color it, this is just what I did tonight. I gotta get Sark in there somewhere as well.

NerdPoker.jpg

• Like 14

I'm gonna pin this to the top of the forum as a challenge to other artistic Nerd Poker fans

Nice! I can't draw at all, but if I could I'd make Amon Amarth look more like Eric Wareheim than Brian. For some reason ever since he asked "was that ok?" after killing the girl in ep2 I now picture him like this:

tumblr_m24sjozzE21qk5nozo1_500.png

Nerd Poker Drawing - Stage 1

I'm gonna finish the drawing and try and color it, this is just what I did tonight. I gotta get Sark in there somewhere as well.

NerdPoker.jpg

Scanned this Drawing at work, hopefully I don't get in trouble because of Ell Ryan's elf parts.

• Like 2

I'm working on some personal art at the moment, but I really want to do this.

It'd be cool if we could see some of the botches illustrated. The latest episode where the gang just could not easily kill a group of fleeing civilians was pretty hilarious.

@Dry that comic is awesome! I hope you've done some more.

@Pudge great Mildred!

Hey look its that hostage everyone forgot about later. I do realize that at this point Blackie Greene wasn't still ion drag, but in my heart he was.

nerd_poker_bear.jpg

I love this so much. I get a good laugh out of it every time I go back and see it.

• Like 1

Is it me or did Ell Ryan have a set of balls much lager then any of the pictures shown so far? Perhaps made of brass.

Excellent work <applaud>