🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 193 — What Else? What Else?

Kristen Schaal makes her first in-studio appearance on today’s special Thursday episode of Comedy Bang Bang! Kristen schools co-host Nancy Cooper on rare pennies, microphone techniques, and invites her to Los Angeles for a 24 hour comedy training experience. Teenager Rick Faber then stops by to share his true feelings about being an awful teenager, some of the terrible antics his group of friends have gotten into, and has a confession to make during a game of Would You Rather?

Campbell doesn't get the recognition that Andy Daly or James Adomian do, but IMO he is one of the best character guests to appear on CBB.

• Like 9

B-B-B-BONUS(s-s-s) EPISODE?!

Four shows released today which I can't wait to listen to. This day can't go by fast enough.

• Like 1

I really hope this was Nancy Cooper's last appearance.

• Like 17

Absolutely lost it at the Chocktaw as Woody Allen throwaway "Yeah. The MURPHY GROUP."

I like Nancy Cooper but her shtick is pretty grating after a while. Probably best to retire it.

Rick Faber was slow to start but ended up really growing on me. Would LOVE him to meet Marisa Wompler. He and Gutterballs could duke it out for her affection.

• Like 6

I like Nancy Cooper but her shtick is pretty grating after a while. Probably best to retire it.

Yeah, I wish they would stop talking to her for long stretches and then maybe check in with her a bit.

• Like 7

I don't know what happened with Kristen Schaal's stand up special, but that's too bad if it's really not airing.

On a more positive note, did Scott hint at a Nick Kroll appearance next week??

Is there any plan to do something different with the bonus episodes, are they often likely to be slightly atypical in some way? Or are they just regular episodes?

Neil was hilarious!

And technically there should only be 276 farts around a 24 hr clock, not 300. The clock never actually hits 24:00, it goes from 23:59 to 00:00.

-Fart Clock Police

• Like 5

The news of more bonus episodes brings me great joy! Makes up for the 'Jack Reacher' Oscar snub.

Nice to have a bonus Ep, but please no more Nancy Cooper. She's only slightly less ear destroying than Lil Gary.

• Like 9

There are a lot of characters on CBB who are struggling comedians. It reminds me of those papers I used to write for Creative Writing class about what it's like to write a paper for Creative Writing class.

• Like 5

Fuck the people that don't like Nancy, do an episode with Nancy, Lauren Lapkus' character Tracy and Little Gary

• Like 24

Fuck the people that don't like Nancy, do an episode with Nancy, Lauren Lapkus' character Tracy and Little Gary

I'd love to hear Marissa Wompler and Listler thrown in there. Like some kind of summer camp or something.

Why does it seem that there are so many female characters that are just whiny, annoying idiots? Wompler and Listler and the only ones I can think of that don't fall in this category.

• Like 1