🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 130.5 — Sklarbro County 35

The terrific sports writing team of Brian and Andy Kamenetzky drop by to talk sports and life on this weeks Sklarbro County! They talk about growing up with the Sklar’s in St. Louis and question why their co-authored comic book, The Camo Chemo Comic Book, wasn’t the smash hit it seemed destined to become. The Sklar’s ask the brother pair about covering the Lakers during their tough season, working for ESPN, and competetive bass fishermen living on the edge. Dan Van Kirk serves up some great stories including a guy losing all 500 of his Ken Griffey Jr baseball cards, another guy getting frisky in public with a couch, and a slick bartering crack addict car salesman, Then Brent Musburger, dealing with public accusations of being a bit creepy, takes the time to call in and thank the guys for their support. Be sure to pick up tickets to see the Sklar’s at Helium Comedy Club in Portland from the 24th-26th.

Good episode guys! Glad to hear your thoughts on the whole Musburger thing, I didn't understand why he got so much flak for his comments. I mean he was just saying what everyone else was thinking. I'm surprised ESPN didn't apologize for the cameraman as well.

Fun episode. I really like the K Bros' work, and wasn't aware of their connection to the Sklars, so I was really happy to hear they'd be on the show.

Sign in to follow this