🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 112.5 — 1/25/13 TWO CHARTED 51

Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie go down memory lane as they count down their Top 5 Weirdest Jobs on today’s TWO CHARTED! Howard tells us about helping New York tourists in a red jumpsuit, Kulap shares a Randy "Macho Man" Savage story during her time working at Hulk Hogan’s Pastamania, and it looks like Howard is still messing with skewers. Remember to say thanks anyway!

I hope the proposed name for the coffee/titty place was "Under-Brewbs."

Also, it's more likely that joint was spiked with angel dust aka PCP aka Kendrick Lamar.

It's weird because in the song he says "cocaine laced marijuana" but on rapgenius it says that it means PCP. I guess I'm just too white to understand.

Also, why doesn't Howard just get a prescription for muscle relaxers for the clench?

• Like 1

It's weird because in the song he says "cocaine laced marijuana" but on rapgenius it says that it means PCP. I guess I'm just too white to understand.

I'm gonna say I actually think he's a little confused on the terminology himself because "maAd" city stands for "Made me an angel on angel dust". Let's just assume poetic license and go on with our lives.

Long time listener to this fine podcast but finally had to create an account here just to post that the track "New Born Baby Colt" played at the end of this podcast was hot fire. Good on you Dragonboy Suede!

Sign in to follow this