🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 131.5 — Sklarbro County 36

The World Champion Judah Friedlander stops by the county to talk about his audition for 30 Rock, his love of podcasts, and why he couldn’t wear a certain hat on The Late Show with David Letterman. Our co-pilot Dan Van Kirk brings in some crazy stories that include; two strippers fighting over one dollar, a couple attacked by rhinos moments after taking a photo right next to them, and the guys play a Florida edition of Where’s The Headline. Plus, Steven Seagal is in studio to tell us about his upcoming business trip to New Orleans. Remember to don’t stand near a rhino!

I think this is the first time Juneau, Alaska has ever been mentioned in an Earwolf podcast ever. So is this my new fav Sklar ep? I guess so.

Wow, most epic Florida news story ever!

• Like 1

Yeah today's Florida story was insane, like the guys said how long did these people let this go on for. It sounds like he was there for an hour.

Judah has got to watch his mouth when he starts hating on Imo's like that!

It really struck me during this episode that Randy and Jay (and Dan of course) manage to do two shows every damn week, and lose absolutely nothing. Every episode is as fresh and funny as what came before. Feat in and of itself.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this