🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 113.5 — 2/1/13 TWO CHARTED 52

We hear a NEW Chart theme on today’s TWO CHARTED! Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie tell us about their past week which includes their experience at Sundance, Kulap showcases her boy voice, and Howard gives us some news on the upcoming Dragon Boy Suede album. Address your femininity!

Not only is the latitude of Minneapolis more northerly than Toronto, the first country when you travel directly south from Detroit is Canada...

• Like 1

groovy theme! great ep! i was glad you mentioned the big 3 thing i wasn't sure if it was real or an act but howard was great and did exactly what a true friend should do the other guy was being an ass

In a morbid coincidence, RIP Mayor Ed Koch.

My jaw dropped when I heard that.

Man, this episode. It was so great that about halfway through, I gave up on making mental notes of individual highlights that I wanted to mention here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272293/Minami-Minegishi-Japanese-pop-star-shaves-hair-makes-public-apology-staying-boyfriends.html#axzz2Jkl2jklX

Japanese pop star shaves hair off and makes public apology for staying at her boyfriend's overnight

• Minami Minegishi, 20, pictured leaving dancer boyfriend's house last week
  • Cut off hair and made tearful speech on YouTube to ask for forgiveness
  • Extreme gesture is a traditional act of contrition in Japan
  • Members of popular girl band AKB48 banned from dating

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272293/Minami-Minegishi-Japanese-pop-star-shaves-hair-makes-public-apology-staying-boyfriends.html#ixzz2JkmK3oUs

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Love you guys!

But yeah, the '-um' thing is considered offensive. It's the equivalent of saying 'ching-chong' when describing Chinese speakers. There's even an old Seinfeld episode that addresses it when Jerry tries to date a Native American woman and unintentionally keeps using offensive slang around her (he even says, 'We smoke-um peace pipe!' at one point).

The weird thing is that Howard has been doing that forever, seemingly as nothing more than an odd vocal tic, and only now has anyone brought up any Native American association with it.

Regarding Howard Michael Kremer's age:

You can do google research to find his age via vital records.

Do you really want to know? Nah, it's more fun to have Ku-Ku and guests bug him about it.

• Like 1

if Howards vocal additions are considered offensive then so is Kyle Dunnigans native american man voice from professor blastoff

You're right! It is!

Howard is either 46, or there is a huge conspiracy by Anon to just fuck with anything online regarding his age.... http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/people-search/names/ca+los+angeles/howard/kremer.html

Also, ignoring the northwest, the Fargo-Moorhead metro is a good sized city (200,000 or so) and is farther north than Quebec, Montreal AND Toronto, not to mention Minneapolis

On a side note; Dear Ku-Ku, would you and/or Howard ever venture back to your native homeland of the upper midwest and do a Whooch Tour? I'd supply Howard will plenty of "games" and homeless guy coats to wear, I'd even volunteer my time to help with sound as I am an independent audio engineer and radio producer! Much love to the Ku and Wi, the show is great.

-Your biggest fan in Fargo ND,

Eric H. V.

Sign in to follow this