🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 15 — Skull and Two Bones

Sean and Hayes congratulate The Bachelor for making a one-armed girl wear roller skates and finally putting her in her place. Then they hop in the time machine with a Classic Tanks But No Tanks from back when they were drivetime radio hosts on an Adult Hits station in Santa Fe. Eventually ANDERS HOLM of "Workaholics" shows up to preach on Gigolos and play a sad game inspired by American Idol.

Sorry, was it just me, or did Hayes and Sean's voices sound kind of weird in that classic segment? It was a while ago, so maybe it was before they went through puberty? That might explain why Sean couldn't stop jerking off (hormones).

Other than that small thing, though, it was another fantastic episode.

• Like 2

Ouch, that was a harsh '90s edish* (*edition) of Tanks But No Tanks. The sharks were so mean to that guy! I guess Wake'n Bacon won't be making him Sixpence None the Richer.

• Like 2

FINALLY! One armed people across the world learn the harsh reality that we are just tired of their uppity crap.

Thank you Reality Shoe Shoe for truly calling them to task.

• Like 1

When I saw that Micah Johnson American Idol bit I could only think it was fake. Maybe American Idol really needed a sob story so they created one or something.

Maybe I'm just cynical.

I thought it was really cool that Cody was your engineer back in the day. Did you guys think that all three of you would be together again years later? I think Cody needs to dig up some of those awesome sound effects that he used and bring them to the current show.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who wants to go download those 90's songs? I already have most of them but I totally forgot about some.

• Like 2

I can't believe you guys would abandon the classic comedic personas of The Coyote and The Professor. Maybe you just got tired of so much jerkin' off.

Unrelated to this episode, thanks to your interviews with Frank and Dave Holmes, I decided to watch the latest season of the Challenge. I ended up watching the whole thing in 2 days. Is there another season you guys would recommend? MTV has full seasons on their website going back to The Gauntlet 3.

EDIT: Just to be really self indulgent, I'm gonna list my favorite parts of this season of The Challenge.

1. Both Hall Brawls (Big Easy vs. Wes and CJ vs Zach)

2. The entirety of the 9th episode (listen to the Dave Holmes episode for some of the clips)

3. Any time Team Brooklyn won anything (Only season of the Real World I've watched all the way through, and they always felt like underdogs here)

• Like 1

Unrelated to this episode, thanks to your interviews with Frank and Dave Holmes, I decided to watch the latest season of the Challenge. I ended up watching the whole thing in 2 days. Is there another season you guys would recommend? MTV has full seasons on their website going back to The Gauntlet 3.

can't totally remember where gauntlet 3 fell, so i'm just gonna rattle off some fav seasons. lotta good ones. Duel 2 is an absolute classic. It opens with CT's famous meltdown where he threatens to eat a person's head. The Island was the season where they ripped off Survivor and it established a lot of dynamics that held up all the way through last season. The Ruins is an extremely lopsided competition which is less fun, but Wes is trying to make his own team lose for the first few eps and Brad gets punched in the face, so it still has good moments.

After you have seen a few of the older ones with Kenny and Wes, you have to watch Fresh Meat 2. Don't watch it first because you will have no context for the rivalry, but that was probably the purest case of two solid alliances pitted against each other with real hatred behind them and the way it unfolded was great.

honestly, though, it is one of my favorite shows ever, so i like them all.

I think the Bachelor isn't exploiting the one-armed woman enough. The next couple dates need to include kayaking, water skiing, basketball, and boxing. Then she can break down again, crying about the awful luck that she would be the one included on all these dates. Later she will find out that the other women got taken out to relaxing romantic dinners and horse-drawn carrige rides.

I think the Bachelor isn't exploiting the one-armed woman enough. The next couple dates need to include kayaking,

not crazy enough! they made her paddle a fucking canoe this week! it's so real.

• Like 1

I hope you guys will start watching American Idol now that they're in Hollywood week. I just watched both episodes and they're wonderful. I couldn't deal with the initial auditions because they were too funny and entertaining, but I'm back on it! And I hope you guys will be too!

Also, Tierra on The Bachelor is fake, right? Like.. set up by the show? Right?

Sign in to follow this