🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 199 — Garry Unmarried

I can't get enough of these bonus episodes! Go fuck yourself CBB! (In a delight the grandkids kind of way)

There's a STAT holiday on Monday, and I'm assuming its for the 200th episode of CBB.

• Like 1

Great episode! I think Gillian would be great with Tim Heidecker when he's on a cough syrup bender. They have similar chemistry! :D

I was curious to hear if Garry Marshall had any plans to film a romantic comedy centered around the holiday of National Pancake Day.

• Like 1

The real question is who do you think should play their future lovechild that absolutely MUST appear on their next appearance together?

Man, this was so good. Gillian has further cemented her status as the best CBB guest to come from outside the alt comedy/improv world, and her instincts are incredible for someone with a pretty limited comedy background. And if I really think about it, Marshall might be my favorite PFT character of all. Greatness all around.

• Like 4

I'd like to think the "Go fuck yourself" line in Garry's new Plugs theme is an homage to Dave Shumka's style of podcast-segment-theme-song authorship... it may have been, unconsciously.

Were the intros for Celebrity Crush Hat and Road to Rock Band both from the same episode? I think they were . . .

I wish those two Canadians would just take a trip to LA and be on a bunch of podcasts.

I reposted CaitlinRose's wonderful UCBabies drawing so everyone can see it better...

This episode was so damn good, everyone already said everything I could. I love Gillian

tumblr_mhpxbhxcm01qa6z6mo4_r1_250.gif

I'm only halfway through the episode, so it may be mentioned later, but I can't remember, so it's killing me: didn't Call-In Hanks coin "Comedy Bing Bong" over a year ago? Maybe Episode 110?

Instant classic. Everything that PFT and Gillian (Gillyyyy) said was genius.

Garry Marshall sure has a lot going on. He revealed a lot of new info this episode. I can't wait to find out more about the illuminatti and monster baiting. I was really hoping Gillian's cash flow requirements would bottom out somewhere in the $45K annual range, I should have listened all the way through before preparing my presentation.

So where the hell is this survey Scott mentioned? Jeff Garlin mentioned it too but I can't find it. Jeff said it as www.themidrole.com/survey/garlin and nothing comes up. Scott's was with cbb instead of garlin. Anybody? I like surveys.

Gillian's best appearance yet. Scott and PFT bringing out each other's best as usual

So where the hell is this survey Scott mentioned? Jeff Garlin mentioned it too but I can't find it. Jeff said it as www.themidrole.com/survey/garlin and nothing comes up. Scott's was with cbb instead of garlin. Anybody? I like surveys.

It turns out "midrole" is actually "midroll"

http://www.themidroll.com/survey/cbb/

Happy surveying! Thanks in advance for your input :)

• Like 1

If Gillian would have my hand in marriage, I would be the happiest girl in the world. I do not like to brag about my Billion dollar fortune and I do not think it comprises who I am and I do not think there is any reason to have mentioned it before. Like Scott, I also have a "podcast" that involves celebrities, but also Scientology and strobe lights. Long story short, I am the sole owner of one of the world's largest celebrity sperm banks with an estimated future value of one dollar a sperm which is basically like giving it away. We have recovered nicely after the bail out and have no regrets about forcing people from their homes. Its just part of the business.

• Like 1

Gillian I'm not rich but I do have a pleasant Irish accent and even in its current economic turmoil Ireland has a first rate social welfare system (sort of). Also there is only like two months between us in age so clubbing is no problem! Apart from the fact I don't drink and am scared of crowds! Eh, did I mention the accent?

Gillian, I almost never talk about Garry Marshall's wife. And I'll buy your fax machine!

• Like 1

I'm only halfway through the episode, so it may be mentioned later, but I can't remember, so it's killing me: didn't Call-In Hanks coin "Comedy Bing Bong" over a year ago? Maybe Episode 110?

I thought it was Ronna and Bev, with Bev saying Bing-Bong over and over, because she liked the sound of it.

Shows prior to this that are on YouTube were originally streamed live and then archived. Most shows will not be on video. I'm pretty sure that 200 (which was clearly recorded earlier based on some comments during the show) was recorded on video as sort of a test run for the live shows.

Shows prior to this that are on YouTube were originally streamed live and then archived. Most shows will not be on video. I'm pretty sure that 200 (which was clearly recorded earlier based on some comments during the show) was recorded on video as sort of a test run for the live shows.

Thanks

Am I the only one utlerly disgusted by the obnoxious chewing noises? I mean... I can't really listen to it because of that. Very much enjoyed everything up until the "Would you rather", then had to stop or else I would have thrown up.

Sign in to follow this