🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 199 — Garry Unmarried

Old pals Gillian Jacobs and Garry Marshall return to give us an update on their relationship on today’s Comedy Bing Bong! Want to know what went wrong in their marriage? How about the truth behind Garry’s deceased wife Barbara? Will there be enough cursing for Garry’s grandkids to enjoy? All these questions will be answered including a very competitive game of Would You Rather?!

I hope that the audible.com people were hoping for Scott's rendition of their ad copy to feature a pervasive tone of menace, because that is exactly what they got.

• Like 3

ahhh this was perfect GaaAAAR-REEE ..i never expected to laugh soo hard at the mention of a rumble seat hahah

remix bro

its fun to rap in a promotional way go fuck yourself

• Like 1

Loved this one, Gillian makes Pittsburgh proud. Especially when she thought Wheel of Fortune was on right before Community cause I was thinking the same thing.

Can I just say that 'Garry Unmarried' is my favorite name of a podcast episode ever?

Also, Gilllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

• Like 3

Great episode

Very much looking forward to episode 200!!!

Episode 200 is going to be titty-sprinkles. No doubt.

Loved the episode, but kind of disappointed that Scott seems to have dropped the "my wife" bit. Every time a guest says it, I cross my fingers for a mumbled "mahwaaf", but... alas.

• Like 4

I would watch UCB Babies. "I need a city, a verb and something you found in your diaper. Go!"

• Like 2

Meanwhile, a point of clarification...assuming the Jacobs-wooing is still an option...do they have to be US dollars? (And surely mixing Monopoly and Life money is OK? I'm sure they burn more readily...and are perfect for entertaining CBB babies, or for rolling paper for UCB babies as per Mr. Marshall...)

I'd like to think the "Go fuck yourself" line in Garry's new Plugs theme is an homage to Dave Shumka's style of podcast-segment-theme-song authorship... it may have been, unconsciously.

Of course this episode was great, Gillian and Paul are consistently two of the funniest guests ever.

• Like 1

If none of us have $2 billion dollars, could we all maybe pitch in a few million for Gillian, and take turns feeding her like the school hamster? Inches from the mic, of course.

• Like 1

LISTEN

Gillian's bad attitude is super funny. I hope she pouts openly in real life.

I love how unwilling she is to deal with other peoples baggage. Ex-wife? UGH!!!

"why dont you just make your own money?" -Scott

"I dont want tooooooooo." - Gillian

• Like 1

Divine decadence!

This is probably the best running gag on CBB so far. I love when Gillian exasperatingly calls Garry "honey".

Sign in to follow this