🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 66 — Cop Donkey

Take a break from catfishing that special someone and listen to today’s improv4humans with Sean Conroy, Eugene Cordero, and Will McLaughlin! It’s better than getting a massage from a cat masseuse and you’ll learn a thing or two about defending yourself. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “The Six Most Important Sets in the History of Standup” at mattbesser.com!

Such a good episode, so much gold in this one! Gonna have to give it another listen for sure.

The contagious laughter that essentially kills the scene after Eugene Cordero suggests that the woman he was trying to pick up had momentarily just "turned into a dragon" filled me with so much joy that -- even now thinking about it hours later -- I'm still smiling.

• Like 6

I guess iTunes hates podcasts today. Haven't been able to download I4H or The Long Shot.

Remember, we are on livestream tonight!

Who will be joining you? Not that it matters, I will be sitting in front of my computer at 6 PST anyway...

also, great episode! Best podcast in the universe indeed....

I will be joined by LP, JG, an JW. And a special appearance by E the PI.

• Like 1

I personally pledge to use the phrase "bingo wings" in conversation at least once in the next 24 hours.

I guess iTunes hates podcasts today. Haven't been able to download I4H or The Long Shot.

The episode is now up on iTunes! Enjoy!

I will be joined by LP, JG, an JW. And a special appearance by E the PI.

Lennon Parham, John Gemberling, Joe Wengert, and Enid the Practical iPad?

omg Wild Teen Jesus was basically the greatest thing I've ever heard

"oh shit it's my dad!"

"your step dad?"

"no my real dad!"

"JEEEESUUUUUS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

• Like 2

Great episode... until, My Bloody Valentine = JAMC "offshoot?" "It's all the same swirly guitar music?"

Lazy MBV comparisons 5 days after new album release = TOO SOON!

• Like 1

Buford T Roman Justice...fucking awesome. And I couldn't stop giggling at the dragon comment.

I4H has become the most consistently entertaining podcast I listen to.

• Like 2

Man, great episode. So much could be "best of"... I know it's often considered unprofessional to break and laugh, but I admit I get a HUGE kick when the group is so entertained that they can barely contain themselves. I loved the near-inability to finish that scene once the dragon lady appeared. Genuine laughter for the win.

• Like 1

This was one of my favorite "Oh, so THAT'S what the title means!" episodes ever.

I joined this forum just so I could tell Matt the following things:

Your cop siren and your lady voice are the two most hilarious and amazing htings in the world. Please do them in every podcast all the time forever. This podcast had them both and was also amazing. That is all.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this