🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 3 — Jeff Tweedy

Wilco frontman Jeff Tweedy is the inspiration behind Garlin's venture into recording these candid conversations. The two Jeffs bond over their love of naps, the joy they get from hating things, and both having moments where their success could mean nothing to their high school peers. We also hear about Tweedy's pure enjoyment of a certain reality TV show, the best display of anger he's seen towards him onstage, and the nicest thing a stranger has said about his guitar playing.

Fun listen today, loved the back and forth on this one. The sun came out while I was listening so it made it that much better.

Really starting to love Jeff's show. Long-time Wilco / Uncle Tupelo fan. Jeff Tweedy is always great in interviews. On another note, I feel a collage of Jeff Garlin taking pictures needs to happen. I love the look of him suited in a little chair holding a camera to his big shiny eyeball. JISM! GRANDMA'S COCK! Excuse me.

LOVE the first two ep's and Jeff Tweedy is one of my favourite musicians , this should be grand.

This was so good on sooo many levels, but am I a bad parent for letting my 7 year old listen?

Sign in to follow this