🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BrettMorris

TONIGHT! Live streamed I4H on youtube.com/VPN at 6pm

I was planning on waiting for the podcast on this one until I found out that Lennon would be one of the guests. Good group.

A couple very minor hitches but the stream seems greatly improved from last week's CBB.

YESSSS I'm finally home in time for one of these!

I'm watching right now and it's already so exciting! I like seeing everyone... and their cool football commentator microphones

Yeah, the visual element adds even more to this show than CBB. Love the robot voice robot.

Nice job by Shakesbeard, this segment is fantastic.

omgggg Lennon is gonna have a beeebee?!?!? EEEeeeeee!!!

THEME SONG FOR ERIC THE PAID INTERN!

AND THE GRAPHIC!!

I'M LOVING THIS SO MUCH

• Like 1

YAAAAAY THIS WAS SO AWESOME!!!

I definitely had to look at my phone and play angry birds when Eric started panicking. I can't watch people panic or I'll totally panic. Poor poor amazingly interesting Eric.

I think his man on the street was the least awkward yet. He was asking almost follow up questions AND doing schtick? Amahzing.

Also really enjoyed the lovely video quality. I experienced very little lag once I'd closed all my other tabs. This was such an awesome show to watch live, I loved everyone's faces and I've always wondered how much time there is between a clip or suggestion and the start of the improv and I loved seeing the process of everyone who hadn't joined in finding the right time to jump in. So much eye contact. Ah! I just loved it.

The last sketch was probably my favorite, I laughed through the whole thing and was glad to see everyone else in the studio laughing too.

Are there any remaining leaps in presentation that could make Eric even more nervous? 3D maybe?

i just saw eric at vons after watching this episode and was too shocked to say anything and now i'm making a post about it

• Like 3

i just saw eric at vons after watching this episode and was too shocked to say anything and now i'm making a post about it

Whoa! Were you the guy in the bread section that I said, "ex.. excuse me, gotta grab that sourdough" to?

• Like 1

Whoa! Were you the guy in the bread section that I said, "ex.. excuse me, gotta grab that sourdough" to?

I like how specifically you remember that unusual phrasing.

I like how specifically you remember that unusual phrasing.

Do I seem like the kind of person that doesn't spend hours overanalyzing things they say?

• Like 4

no, but I did almost stop and point and say "holy shit???"

no, but I did almost stop and point and say "holy shit???"

We're you one of the 3 guys who walked past me in the salsa isle?

We're you one of the 3 guys who walked past me in the salsa isle?

i was right at the lip of the frozen food aisle, alright? i was getting a basket full of frozen food

• Like 1

i was right at the lip of the frozen food aisle, alright? i was getting a basket full of frozen food

Dude, it's 2013, if you aren't on a pure frozen/packaged food diet, you've made a horrible mistake.

Edit: it was tostitos salsa. so it still counts. I haven't eaten a vegetable in like 6 months. Engineer Brett can vouch for that.

If you saw Eric in person and didn't try to touch his hair, I think you should really question your Earwolf fan status, and maybe just go ahead and delete your account.

Were one or both of you inspired by the show to go there and buy some gelato?

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this