🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 83 — Another N Word Discussion

Andrew Ti asks Alex Blagg’s opinion on latino dudes using the n word and Alex talks about feeling uncomfortable engaging in a discussion where his opinion does not matter. We’ll eventually get to your questions so leave us a message at (323) 389-RACE.

I love the idea of a "very special episode" with a hard core racist. Ironically, I think he and Andrew would agree on most of the calls. Ti: That shit is racist. Racist Guy: Yes, it's completely racist- and I LOVE IT!

lol no one answered the guy's question. I can give him a short answer since I am both dominican and puerto rican. Most dominicans have african descent in their blood but not all of them. Some dominicans have euporean ancestors, Tainos, spaniard and even a very small number have asian ancestors. However for the most part the majority of dominicans are also black but dont say that to dominicans that actually live in the dominican republic or you will just have them hate you (long history of hate between dominicans and haitians). To answer his question, its not racist to say you are half black if you are dominican since there is a good chance you have african ancestors but you should do your own family research to confirm what your family background consist of.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this