🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 200 — Halfway To China

It seems weird that Earwolf favorites aren't huge stars to normal people.

Amen. If there were any justice, James Adomian would be an A-lister.

• Like 3

Amen. If there were any justice, James Adomian would be an A-lister.

Here here - I was just thinking the same thing. I'm listening to the episode with him as the American Apparel dude - amazing as always. It's crazy that most people don't know who all these people are - and neither did I a few months ago!

• Like 1

I wish all the Daly/Mantzoukas episodes were on video. Watching Daly heel over in his chair when he has to break into laughter is great.

It's not working now. At least, not for me... What does it go to?

Try typing it in... I noticed my hyperlink doesn't work but typing it does. It should go to a store page for Andy Daly's "Nine Sweaters" album.

I don't comment often but if I could offer some feedback relating to the survey at www.themidroll.com; Could you make that survey harder to fuxking find please?

The Don DiMello episode of Andy Daly's Pilot Project Podcast brought me here, and I am so glad it did. Best episode of CBB I've heard so far - hope we get more #CactusTony!

Me too - I listen next to a sleeping wife and it was painful trying not to shake the bed with laughter. "Oh, Kevin" (August Lindt) and "Poor Bartleby" (Dalton Wilcox) from the Podcast Pilot Project affect me similarly.

Wow, did I ever lose it when Andy mentions that the chocolate covered girl has no idea what's happening. Thank god I was at home, if I was on the bus I wouldn't have had a chance of suppressing that laugh.

As a Serbian girl, I'm deeply offended Cactus Tony chose to fight against us, but will forgive him since it was only for a year. Plus, I love China!