🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 200 — Halfway To China

Happy 200th episode of Comedy Bang Bang! Take a break from reading the funny papers and tune in as Jason Mantzoukas joins Scott to talk about his role on Enlightened, movie theater handies, and anything else in the news. Old friend Don Dimello sends over the snake skin wearing Cactus Tony to shed some light on the recent controversy at the daycare he runs during Don’s late night productions, tells us about his one year of service for the Croatian armed services, and gives us a look into his other job at the Arclight theater. Check out the full video at Youtube.com/Earwolf!

Yes! Their episode was one of my favorite episodes of last year and of the podcast in general!

• Like 1

I can't wait to hear how The Choctaw reads the ads in this one.

To commemorate Comedy Bang Bang's two hundredth episode, I would like to present a 7 minute edit(or Supercut if you're in the biz) of all the instances in which our host Scotch Drinkerman or his guests mention the popular character Borat's less popular catchphrase "My Wife!"

You deserve some sort of medal for this, Tinnitus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE

• Like 1

Stayed up past Mid. just to hear this one.Great combo!I was at the show Sat. night in Vancouver and had a blast.Pretty sure the theatre staff needed wet vac.s the next day to clean the seats. Thanks Scott, Paul, Earwolf et al, great show

The suicidal tendencies of each and every Andy Daly character are a sweet tonic for my soul from which I derive happiness and pleasure.

Now that I've written that down, it strikes me that I may, in fact, be developing some sort of a mental illness. Oh well. Great episode!

• Like 1

Yes! New Andy Daly! Great way to start out the week

Good work on the My Wife montage Tinnitus.

I watch Enlightened, it's great. For fans of Undeclared, Timm Sharp is a regular on it and it's written by the excellent Mike White. Michaela Watkins and Riki Lindhome have been on it too.

Hilarious episode. I've missed Andy Daly.

• Like 2

To commemorate Comedy Bang Bang's two hundredth episode, I would like to present a 7 minute edit(or Supercut if you're in the biz) of all the instances in which our host Scotch Drinkerman or his guests mention the popular character Borat's less popular catchphrase "My Wife!"

I may have missed a few and I didn't listen to any of the only-for-purchase live episodes,sorry. I don't know if those are real and I may have imagined them.

I really hope the person who requested this hears it.(I did not request it.) If you don't like it when they do this bit on the show then maybe this isn't for you. If you DO like it when they say "My Wife!" on the show and still don't like the Supercut, then I've failed and am worthy of ridicule.

Enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.c...y-wife-supercut

I always imagined that I'd do this some day but I'm glad to have been beaten to the punch.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar and I am forever in your debt.

• Like 1

This is a CBB for the record books! I love how all of Daly's characters are so suicidal.

Glad to see ONE other audience overlap with CBB/Enlightened. Really enjoyed the first season of Enlightened and LOVE this season. Aside from writing Zouks off, they were/are wasting him and Bayne Gibby, as they relegated them to mostly background.

I may have missed a few and I didn't listen to any of the only-for-purchase live episodes,sorry. I don't know if those are real and I may have imagined them.

I really hope the person who requested this hears it.(I did not request it.) If you don't like it when they do this bit on the show then maybe this isn't for you. If you DO like it when they say "My Wife!" on the show and still don't like the Supercut, then I've failed and am worthy of ridicule.

Enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.c...y-wife-supercut

You may just be the greatest human being ever!

This episode is fantastic (and exactly the guests I was missing!), but is the video not showing up for anyone else?

MY WIFE! MYYYY WIFFFFEEEE thank you Earwolf and thank you choctaw for amazing podcasting and thank you to all guests! you all should be very proud of yourselves and the content you create for us loving listeners.. heres to a happy future!

• Like 4

This episode is fantastic (and exactly the guests I was missing!), but is the video not showing up for anyone else?

Same here. I'm enjoying saving the episodes for video when I get home from work. Hard to be patient on waiting for this one as I know it wil be a doooozey.

I can't believe how good the guests have been this year. Absolutely killing it in 2013, CBB.

I can't wait to hear how The Choctaw reads the ads in this one.

Was the ad reading good? TRUE OR FALSE!?

I AM NOT INSANE!!!!

• Like 2

I think the video usually goes up around 2PM ET.

• Like 1