🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 91 — Live in Vancouver/Hope

Live from Vancouver comes this week's Professor Blastoff! Tig does a Q and A with the audience and we learn how many Blasternauts are using Tig’s potato recipe and what the best episode of all time is. Kyle and Tig wrestle to control a mutual story about Santa followed by an explanation of what a “Sunggle man” is. They then investigate hope and how it permeates every facet of our lives. They take turns in the hope chair revealing their deepest and most whimsical desires. Aaron makes Tig’s come true by giving her a dynamite shoulder massage and then audience members are allowed to come up and take their own journey in the hope chair!

• Like 1

HI,

I was at the Vancouver show and it was so gooood! I felt like the crowd just loved everyone on stage that night. I missed hearing from Al Gayor and Punky.... but you can't have everything right?!

I was thrilled when the guy 2 seats down from me asked the first question of the night! Tig actually walked right by me in the aisle.. I think I touched her...I also almost tripped her as she walked out... Sorry Tig!

Can't wait for you all to come back to Vancouver again. :)

Not gonna lie, the Live episodes don't do it for me quite as much. I still enjoy them, but they have more of an effect of making me wish that I was there watching it live rather than listening to it take place. Still love the show and hope the live shows continue!

Oh, and what's with the serious lack of riddles?? I can't remember the last time we got some real riddle action.

Oh, and what's with the serious lack of riddles?? I can't remember the last time we got some real riddle action.

You can only learn so many riddles in a childhood.

And for those listening at home, when Tig was answering the first question, she was shuffling past people to get to the centre of the row. But if you can imagine how you normally pull in your legs, and kind of uncomfortably angle them off to the side to give more room to the person passing; but then that person just stops in front of you for a minute, it leaves that person looking kind of uncomfortable. Anyway, that's what the poor girl next to me had to go through during the question.

They cut a bunch of stuff out. Oh well. Still cool to hear it again. I wished they would have kept their stand up sets in. Kyle had the place going nuts. That shit was 'bananas'.

• Like 3

just going to posit that marco GULP rubio reaching for the water last night is an indication that aaron is gunning for tig's AHC title

I enjoy listening to the live episodes. I think they capture the love the audience has for the guys AAAAAND gal.

Regarding hope, I think it is a built-in mental process that may be related to faith. Hope is the desire for an outcome. Faith is the belief that the outcome will occur. Hope is also having an opinion on how one wants the future to go, which doesn’t sound that remarkable. In desperate times, hope can keep you going when you have no tangible reason to think things will work out.

I had the biggest smile on my face when Tig called me “Steven Something”. I was thrilled to be described as “very popular” in the same breath as Sascha Cohen. Thank you to Tig for the shout-out. It did wonders for my ego.

Oh, Aaron’s acting out of the Indiana Jones clip with Kyle picking out the theme on the keyboard was CLASSIC! A tour de force!

Welp, that’s been comment!

I know you guys JOKE about wrangling Aaron, but you can count me as someone who really wishes it would happen more.

He has made these last two live episodes very hard for me to get through.

The show soars when Kyle is completely invested in the proceedings, David is the hilarious ad-libber/anchor and Tig is...well...Tig.

Yeah I was at this show too and it was great but Aaron really needs some wrangling. I think they could've had a stronger wrap up but Aaron just kept going on and on...

Sign in to follow this