🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

If there was ever a movie that was perfect for the podcast, it's Postal. Directed by the infamous Uwe Boll, this comedy aims to offend everyone who views it. It is a movie that was planned for a wide release at the same time as Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, but lost all but a handful of screens at the last minute because no one wanted to show the movie.

Just to paint a picture of what you are in for, the movie opens with the hijackers of one of planes on 911 arguing over how many virgins they get from martyrdom. There is a cult competing with al queda to steal a popular toy from a Germany themed amusement park. Where you see a crowd of kids get massacred for laughs. Oh and also George Bush and Osama bin laden are best friends.

This just scratches the surface of this movies craziness. Personally, I love it. Though I don't know what that says about me...

• Like 1

There isn't enough time in a whole year to go over how batshit insane and inane Uwe Boll movies are. Though if anything of his is to be done on the show, I think the first movie should be Alone in the Dark as that was meant to be a serious movie while Postal was just made to offend everyone.

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I happened to see 2009's 'Rampage,' which was also supposed to be serious... but is also batshit insane and crazy-stupid. It thinks it says something meaningful about society or whatever, but it comes off like a hundred minutes of unfunny dead baby jokes told by an obnoxious 6th grader.

I still have yet to watch it, but I've heard in places that Boll's "Attack on Darfur" isn't terrible. I think I've had it in my Netflix instant queue for 2 years but have yet to watch it. Some day...

I still think Postal is the best choice for the podcast, since Uwe Boll seems to think he was giving fans what they want with it.

• Like 1

But Alone in the Dark has Tara Reid....as a scientist.

• Like 1

after the name of the king movie, a Uwe Boll flick we've all got a belly full of his movies to last a life time. I care not to ever watch another Uwe Boll film no matter what. i am sure many others here at the forums agree with me on this.. it didn't go over too well as far as a entertaining podcast show goes.

Uwe Boll is just a con man who makes shit movies to get out of paying taxes. he's a movie cheat who should be black listed from ever making a movie.

Holy shit this movie really needs to be done. Having just fast forwarded through this on youtube, this movie is so close to the game as an adaptation it's insane. And by close I mean devoid of plot, sense, and understandable characters. And there is a scene where Verne Troyer is raped by a room full of monkeys, seriously.

Ryan Sz, i've heard so much about this movie I almost want to watch it, almost.

so you basically watched the coles notes version, IE fast forward though it .

Uwe Boll also did another in the name of the king movie.

In the name of the king three. The last job. god I really hope he means that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSJekR8gNJk

looking at the trailer the level of acting is that of what we have come to love from Uwe Boll, dialog of a triple x movie.

Yeah the whole movie is on youtube. It takes real balls to open you movie with the a plot point BLAMING the people of United 93 for the plane crashing while also making a World Trade Center window washer joke, for no reason whatsoever. Also I would love it if they could get Dave Foley for this episode just so he could share his experience working on this film, including his full frontal nude scene. And knowing how Boll reacts to his critics, June, Jason, and Paul will be depicted in his next movie as retarded monsters or some shit.

• Like 1

I know you said in the In the Name of the King episode that you felt you don't need to do any more Uwe Boll movies. But this one is an insane must. It will melt your minds. It is the most un pc movie out there. Uwe Boll is in it as himself stating that he funds his movies with Nazi gold by paying Verne Troyer (also as himself) with gold teeth. You also get the soup Nazi from Seinfeld playing Bin Laden. You HAVE to do this one.

• Like 1

I found this movie on YouTube and after watching it, I felt like movies were ruined for me. It may be the worst movie I've ever watched. I've seen clips of Alone in the Dark but never watched the whole thing. Needless to say I trust people's criticism of it.

I agree this movie would make a good podcast episode, though. I don't believe Uwe Boll has tried comedy in any other movies so it's a very unusual and disturbing spin and hopefully the hosts give this one a chance.

Sign in to follow this