🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DafixerNUmar

Eight Legged Freaks (2002)

1062276.jpg

This is one movie that has "How Did This Get Made" written all over it. It has David Arquette who you know from such films as the ones his more famouse sister did and he lives off the side-fame of. Doug E. Doug who I think was a rapper but can't for the live of me think of a thing he made. Scarlett Johansson as an annoying teenager. . .yeah, the world just tilted and the Devil just put on a parker thinking that once she was "the annoying teenager." And, in a fit of HDTGM six degrees of separation, Kari Wuhrer - who was also in Anacanda. This movie is begging for a HDTGM treatment.

A watered-down version of Gremlins, only now they're giant, mutated spiders. You have a spider screaming like Tarzan as it slids down a rope after David Arquette. Crazy. I loves me a good giant spider movie, but this one, I don't know. Keep the creatures scary and the comedy to, well, people who are funny...

Who doesn't love a movie about a small town being overrun by giant spiders staring David Arquette, Kari Wuhrer and Doug E. Doug. Not to mention Jason will love the scene were a young Scarlett Johansson gets facialed by said giant spider. This 2002 throwback monster movie is just the ticket.

• Like 1

Bump!

We've heard Lake Placid. We've heard multiple oversized/regular sized shark attack movies...

It's time for this big budget ($30 Million) giant spider attack movie

Sign in to follow this