🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 115 — Bizarro

Howard did tell that Missy Elliott story on a previous episode, but Ku is kind of right too cuz they brought it up again in a later ep and he didn't finish it.

So, are we going to bring up how weird it is that on both CBB and Whooch this week, Scott and Harris both used flipping through a magazine as a euphemism for sex? I smell a conspiracy...

...wait, actually, that's probably not conspiracy.

I agree with Harris' "any sex is better than no sex" in the abstract, but in actuality, sex can be emotionally, physically and even logistically messy. Which is why Harris is cool and I'm a nerd cause I consider consequences!

This was just pure fun. The role reversal was great, but I'm glad they didn't keep trying to force it too much. Gotta let Wie be Wie and Ku be Ku.

I'm really glad I didn't hear "Brody Linings Playbook" before I saw the movie, because that's all I would have been able to think about the entire time. YES!

• Like 1

I want to hear Harris on everything ever. More Harris!

I'm going to listen to this episode once ever 2 weeks (sunday) for the rest of my life. No question. Too Late. I'm started.

Also, I agree with Wittels that Life Aquatic is unfairly maligned.

You, me and H-Dub are so right to feel that way.

We get it because we're better human beings.

You, me and H-Dub are so right to feel that way.

We get it because we're better human beings.

I've always suspected this, but I'm happy to receive outside confirmation.

• Like 1

I think that the best Wes Anderson movie is the Darjeeling Limited

Whereas I feel it's his least, being a hodge-podge of ideas already explored in his previous films, and none as well or as thoroughly.

Fortunately, he then went on to make The Fantastic Mr. Fox, which is one of my favorite movies ever.

Still haven't seen Moonrise Kingdom.

Still haven't seen Moonrise Kingdom.

You should, it is definitely one of his best. The 2 kids are really fantastic.

Such a great idea for an episode. Hope they do it again some day. Reeeeally looking forward to seeing Lee on the video episode. Hope it pops up Monday at the latest! Whuch!

So, I'm late to the party (been playing catch-up) - but I ALSO am making my first ever post on Earwolf to say that this episode was an absolute blast. And to say that Kulap's dart theme reminded me of Yolandi Vi$$er - Though maybe I just wanted it to. Either way great job Howard and Kulap - I hope you do another switcheroo sometime.

Oh, and Life Aquatic is my favorite Wes Anderson movie as well.

Harris missed the chance to make a Type 1/Type 2 Jam reference in reference to those biscotti jokes. As a fellow Phish fan, i am disappoint.

Just listened to this one for a second time for whatever reason. Holy shit, Kulap's movie theme is AMAZEBALLS.

I just wanted to add my post to the multitudes of others remembering the genius of Harris. This ep is a stone-cold classic, possibly the best Whoch of all-time. When was the last time an episode ran for almost two hours? RIP Harris, thank you for endlessly making this podcast fan laugh in inappropriate places.

Sign in to follow this