🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 23 — The Bitter Buddha

The always wonderful Eddie Pepitone, Steven Feinartz (director of The Bitter Buddha), and Matt Oswalt (Creator of the webseries Puddin’) join Jake to take a look at clips that will both irritate and delight Eddie Pepitone on today’s episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES! They discuss how Steven started to create the documentary based around Eddie, how Eddie felt after the first time he had watched the documentary, and Eddie’s visit to Occupy Wall Street. They also watch a young man’s video message to his girlfriend, a few moments of Glee, and a couple of actors doing commercials. Make sure to leave your reviews of The Bitter Buddha in “The Fogelnest Files” section on iTunes. Next LIVE episode of The Fogelnest Files is February 28th at UCB in Los Angeles with Nick Kroll and Kumail Nanjiani. Get tickets at www.ucbtheatre.com

This was awesome Jake.

Eddie Pepitone has such a great dynamic between deep/thoughtful and righteous indignation. The way he phrases things reminds me of my father which is interesting because he's only a few years younger than my father. Sadly, It makes me think that maybe that generation was the last to have that specific kind of valid and articulated anger towards "the man." I definitely could be wrong though.

I cannot wait to see this documentary.

• Like 2

Pepitone is fucking great, and this show is a great platform for him. Can't wait for the documentary.

This was awesome Jake.

Eddie Pepitone has such a great dynamic between deep/thoughtful and righteous indignation. The way he phrases things reminds me of my father which is interesting because he's only a few years younger than my father. Sadly, It makes me think that maybe that generation was the last to have that specific kind of valid and articulated anger towards "the man." I definitely could be wrong though.

I cannot wait to see this documentary.

Eddie's thoughtfulness and indignation are some of his most appealing aspects. I also love how he's always trying to better himself. He's just such a person. I just never feel like I'm getting anything guarded from Eddie. He's always pure and wonderful.

• Like 1

Eddie's thoughtfulness and indignation are some of his most appealing aspects. I also love how he's always trying to better himself. He's just such a person. I just never feel like I'm getting anything guarded from Eddie. He's always pure and wonderful.

Agreed. I hate to say he's "salt of the earth" because it seems cliche but I've always gravitated towards people who seem to have a very low tolerance for bullshit. Eddie has NO tolerance for bullshit AND he still manages to have fun making jokes even when he's actually upset. I have yet to ascend to this level of consciousness. The bitter buddha is a perfect moniker.

Eddie f**king Pepitone!

Thank you Jake for having Eddie on the podcast. I've listened to it twice and lost my shit twice....

Sign in to follow this