🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 6 — Analyze Fish Pt. 2

This is awesome, although clearly impossible due to the fact that Swedish Fish are repulsive.

Still better than "Analyze Circus Peanuts".

• Like 2

Next go round should be someone convincing someone that Swedish Fish are decent candy

Mike and Tom Eat Snacks cross-cast?

They lamented the lack of strong female roles in the film. How do we know the SHARK is not female? Hmmm?

• Like 1

I loved this episode. I think the easiest thing for a part 3 would be for all of them to watch Jaws 2. Or just about any SyFy pictures movie, like Sand Sharks or Sharktopus. Also Shark Night 3D was pretty entertaining. What ever they watch I just hope they do more!

Piranha 3d is a fish movie right? Paul Scheer could be involved.

Ha ha, +1. That was an excellent film.

The most recent episode of Improv4Humans revealed that Matt Besser likes Phish! Get him on there with Scott and Harris!

Edit: it's episode 70 at 1:05:20

Edited by Ian Gustafson

There's only one movie that can serve as a follow-up to Jaws.

A battle between nature's two most deadliest creatures. An Orca whale and Dumbledore.

Scott and Harris announced on CBB that two new Analyze Phish episodes are being planned, going back to the original theme of the band Phish rather than the Jaws fish.

I have limited patience for all three of these people, so I didn't really enjoy the "Analyze Fish" episodes as much as I might. Bring back Harris and Scott!

This is actually just a thought from episode 1 or 2 ( I forget which one exactly); when Scott was ragging on the nonsensical lyricism of Phish. I agree, it's comical garbage; but what I take umbrage to, is that he kept mentioning the Red Hot Chili Peppers in a positive manner...I'm sorry, but Anthony Kiedis sucks as a lyricist! Talk about nonsensical. Granted, Blood Sugar Sex Magik is...ok. Like Phish, they have a great musical composition, the members are good at what they do. But, I seriously think that if one of Scott's main arguments against Phish is their shitty lyrics; he should pick a better example of good songwriting.

I watched jaws about a year ago (and then again recently when I realized this podcast existed) and I couldn't get Suits Magoo wearing the anchor suit out of my head, glad the dream has been realized.

On the boy from Kramer vs. Kramer

PFT: "He does not like naked Jo Beth Williams"

Fero: "Ugh, who does?!"

PFT: "KRAMER!...from Seinfeld."

I think the dynamic of 2 older comics introducing a younger comic to a classic film is brilliant and should be it's own podcast.

• Like 1