🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 201 — End Scene

First timer Jon Glaser and past guest Pope Benedict XVI join us to talk finales on today’s Comedy Bang Bang! Jon gives a taste of what we can expect on the Delocated series finale and where his role on Parks and Recreation might possibly lead. Pope Benedict XVI tells us some of the reasons why he is retiring, what he will do now as the Grand Wizard, and shares some of his best impressions. Then they ponder their favorite ways to blow kisses during a super stuffed game of Would You Rather!

Glad to see Glaser on here! Seems perfect for the show. I hope for a Jon Benjamin appearance in the future!

• Like 3

Loved hearing "Spoiler Alert" attached to something that hasn't yet been seen. I need to remember to use that.

Great episode. I guess there is one down side to the Pope retiring, and that is Matt won't have as many excuses to bring out his character. First Huell Howser, now the Pope... seems like all of the CBB characters are on their way out. Look out behind you, real life Ice-T and Carl S'Junior!

• Like 1

m mmm mm myy wiffeee I think its time to admit that i have a large crush on matt besser's characters... or maybe just besser..or the pope? great episode!!

• Like 2

If they moved the show to whatever the new hologram comedy medium will be, would they then call it a Holocast? Probably not...

• Like 8

The rabbits foot has now been mentioned on two Earwolf podcasts in one week. Strike the rabbits foot!

I hope this episode contains plenty of Glaser Accuracy.

This is exactly what I was nervous of hitting play.

Glad to see Glaser on here! Seems perfect for the show. I hope for a Jon Benjamin appearance in the future!

Fuck Ryan Davis.

• Like 1

The "R.I.P." after Jon mentioned Scott's left eye was one of the all-time best under-the-breath asides.

• Like 5

Pretty great episode besides the Would You Rather, which wasn't bad but just lack of questions.

I called the Pope to help me move and he never got back to me. I think he quit just so he could sneak out of the obligation. Bastard.

Just added! Here's the pic that Jon took of Scott:

photo-26.jpg

• Like 6

Scott's jokes sometimes get completely lost in the riff

Pope: "An aeroplane flies under the bridge"

Scott: "Does an Anthony Kiedis"

• Like 5

Thanks for 201 episodes, guys. EEEEEE-IIIIIIIT'S BEEN a fantastic ride...

• Like 2

There you go, introduced to another show thanks to CBB - never heard of Delocated before - and not only does it have Glaser but also Jerry Minor, Eugene Mirman and Jeanane Garofalo, can't wait to check it out.

Actually it's thanks to CBB that I gave Parks and Recreation another go - I saw the first few episodes and thought "why is this garbage so popular??" and then after hearing Wittels' foam corner, and then those farts and procreation episodes, I knew I must be missing something, and now it's one of my favourite ever shows (it becomes awesome starting with season 2 episode 12 fyi)...

If they moved the show to whatever the new hologram comedy medium will be, would they then call it a Holocast? Probably not...

Oh great, it hasn't even happened yet and we already got some holocast deniers.

• Like 5

I might have missed it, but I didn't see the Vancouver episode in the Earwolf store.

Yeah, I don't think it's up yet. Same thing happened with the video last week. zaprighttoit.com jokes didn't make sense until the video went up like 15 hours later.