🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

Journey through The Challenges past

I figured I wouldn't clutter up a show thread with talk about old seasons of The Challenge, but I want to talk about the ones I've watched so far.

I found The Duel and started there, both because I like that format and because I wanted to see what Wes winning a season looked like. From there I went to the first episode of the Duel 2, because I wanted to CT punch Adam in the face, then threaten to crush his head and eat it. I didn't watch the rest of the season yet, because there's no way that moment can be topped.

After that I watched The Ruins, which caused me to actively dislike the Kenny, Johnny, and Evan trio. Then Fresh Meat 2, then Rivals. I liked the dueling alliances in Fresh Meat 2, but Kenny and Laurel were way too good at the challenges for Wes' alliance to really do anything.

The Battle of the Seasons is still my favorite, but I think I'd put Rivals second. Mostly because I was so delighted by CT trying to get Adam to say they were friends after every Challenge. Any interaction between Leroy and Mike was also a highlight.

• Like 1

love it, man. treat yourself to the rest of Duel 2. although the premiere can't be topped, it's still worth watching

I agree, Rivals and Battle of the Seasons were super good. I also recommend checking out Battle of the Exes.

Sign in to follow this