🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Shannon

HDTGM All-Stars

list is updated!!

and it's really bothering me that I watched an older HDTGM movie recently and noticed on imdb that someone in a bit part was in another movie and should be on this list but now I can't remember what it was and it's making me crazy!!!

6 Appearances

• Silvester Stallone - Cobra, Judge Dredd, Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot, Demolition Man, Over The Top, Rhinestone

Let me know if you think of any more to add, and I'll update it if any new ones appear.

Does this list includes uncredited cameos??? Because Silvester Stallone also plays "Man on Street" on the film "Staying Alive"

• Like 1

Stallone makes his record 7th appearance on the show thanks to Tango and Cash!

2 appearances thanks to Deep Blue Sea: LL Cool J (along with Toys) and Thomas Jane (along with LOL).

Oh and put Aida Turturro to the three-timers club because she was in Deep Blue Sea as well!

• Like 1

Hmm. I think we only get +1 for Cage and Trejo for Con Air? I was thinking we would get more than that.

List is updated! Thanks everyone for helping me keep up with this! I love how long and ridiculous the list is getting

Doug Hutchinson will be a three timer with Con Air. Also why are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson not in the two timer list if Taylor Lautner is getting credit for both Breaking Dawns. And with the argument about there being multiple episodes done for the various movies in a series that are sequels, the main cast of the Fast movies should definitely be included using that reasoning.

Now that Face/Off will be the next live episode, time for more updates!

6 appearances: Nicolas Cage

4 appearances: John Travolta

3 appearances: Thomas Jane

2 appearances: Gina Gershon (first podcast since LOL)

Doug Hutchinson will be a three timer with Con Air. Also why are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson not in the two timer list if Taylor Lautner is getting credit for both Breaking Dawns. And with the argument about there being multiple episodes done for the various movies in a series that are sequels, the main cast of the Fast movies should definitely be included using that reasoning.

On this point, I decided that for Twilight and Fast movies, a cast member needs to have done one other thing to be added to the list in the 3 appearances category... otherwise I will need to add like 40 people to the two timers list and that seems insane to me

It's cool if you disagree with this, but as the one who has to edit the post this is what I want

N/M someone beat me to it, but I didn't see

Do the Super Mario boots count?

• Like 2

Since Hercules in New York and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II are going to be the new live episodes, time for more updates!

Hercules in New York

4-timer: Arnold Schwarzenegger

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

2nd appearance: Vanilla Ice (first show since Cool as Ice)

If we're including supporting players:

Kevin Nash (TMNT 2 and The Punisher)

Mark Ginther (TMNT 2 and Con Air)

Now that Face/Off will be the next live episode, time for more updates!

6 appearances: Nicolas Cage

4 appearances: John Travolta

3 appearances: Thomas Jane

2 appearances: Gina Gershon (first podcast since LOL)

This needs an update too by the way.

This thread made me check out the full list of Razzie nominations since 1980. There are a ton of recurring actors there that coincide with HDTGM all stars.

Bruce Willis & Demi Moore (power couple!)

Kevin Costner

Sandra Bullock

Adam Sandler

Nick Cage

Eddie Murphy

Tyler Perry

Steven Seagal

Silvester Stallone

With The Island of Dr. Moreau being the new episode, it's time for another update!

4-timer: Temuera Morrison

3-timer: Ron Perlman

Plus this is director John Frankenheimer's first appearance on the show since Reindeer Games!

I noticed Jesse "The Body" Ventura is only listed for 2 appearances, he was in No Holds Barred which takes him up to a prestigious 3 appearances.

I love the fact that Rob Schneider's two films are his two Stallone flicks. What was up with those two anyway?

New update!

2 appearances: Cynthia Rhodes - Staying Alive, Runaway

Shannon if you're still busy, here's an update.

4 appearances: Jason Statham (thanks to Furious 7)

2 appearances: Kurt Russell with Tango and Cash, now Furious 7