🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 25 — Legitimate Passion

Jake’s longtime friend Jon Glaser stops by to be blown away by the garage rock band The Monks, take a look at some great rock covers, and more on this week’s edition of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Jon tells us about the origin of his book My Dead Dad Was in ZZ Top, the various Quadrophenia references scattered in Delocated, and why he turned down the offer to direct the big screen adaptation of Jersey Boys. Jake & Jon watch some amazing clips that include; David Bowie on Soul Train, the Chris Holmes pool interview from The Decline of Western Civilization Part II, and late period Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. Make sure to go leave reviews for The Monk’s “Black Monk Time” in “The Fogelnest Files” section on iTunes. If you’re in Los Angeles on the day this drops, come to the LIVE taping of a special Burning Love episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES with Nick Kroll and June Diane Raphael at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre! Get tickets at www.ucbtheatre.com

I could not find that video of Jon Glaser in short shorts, which I really want to see. Anyone have better google-fu than me today?

Jake. You should actually do the late night music show on the new earwolf radio station. With guest or no guest, maybe some submitted songs along with your picks. Just bits, build up, then super mellow music. That would be awesome in real life.

P.S. Glaser is awesome.

• Like 1

Another great episode. "Mattress City" was amazing. Good clip choices.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this