🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 204 — The Pepper Men

I will be singing bing-a-bong-a-bong-a-bong-Burbank until the day I die.

• Like 3

I think Jon Daly's improv card should be under review for "California Williams."

I agree, as long as the people reviewing it are the Improviser of the Year Selection Committee.

My favorite aspect of this episode, especially once they acknowledged and made fun of it, was that Scott clearly knew more about the Chili Peppers than Jon or Zach did.

• Like 4

Seems to have been recorded the same day as friends without words, http://www.earwolf.c...-without-words/

It explains this picture

Dang, really enjoyed the idea that Paul F Tompkins would just drop by to plug the fact that he exists on a podcast that otherwise did not feature him.

Otherwise, I just think it's a shame they held out on Quackers Featherbeak's Cuckoo Caper for so long.

God I wish this was one of the video episodes. I would have loved to see them cracking each other up. Esp. Zach; whenever he laughs it seems like it is really earned, because he is so aloof most of the time.

Seems to have been recorded the same day as friends without words, http://www.earwolf.c...-without-words/

Does this mean that the Weird Al ep was recorded at the same time as the best of show, since he popped into that one? How does Saucerman manage to stay funny through a recording two full episodes in single day? Does Gatorade restore comedy just as much as electrolytes?

Another hilarious episode. Feels like forever since there's been a clunker.

I'm also hereby making a formal request to have Neil Campbell as the guest for the entire episode. Feels like he always gets brought in in the last 20 minutes, which feels borderline criminal given how brilliant he is.

• Like 1

tumblr_mhu72hRugl1qaldqoo1_250.gif

Jon Daly is quickly becoming one of my favorite people. Everything he's done on Kroll Show so far has been amazing. I try to work "I'm the Michael Jordan of throwing Vicodin everywhere" into conversation as often as possible.

I don't think I've laughed this hard at an episode in a while, and it got me in trouble today. I'm temping at a courthouse and I sit behind the window where people pay tickets and I was losing my shit over "gliggy gli ga gliggy gligga Glendale" and a guy who was yelling on the other side of the window was very unhappy at my display of joy. Totally worth it.

It would have been great to have Huell Howser (crow-bot or otherwise) on this California-centric episode. Those Peppermen truly are an amazing part of California's Gold!

The revelation that this episode was recorded back in October makes all the jokes about the Pope retiring very odd.

• Like 1

The revelation that this episode was recorded back in October makes all the jokes about the Pope retiring very odd.

There is a Bang! Bang! mystery afoot, someone call for Sir Webber and his mystery hot air balloon!

Did anyone else crack up when Scott let out the very quiet "My Wife", when Zach was talking about having strangers take your picture? Nearly made me choke on my coffee.

Almost as much as ALW's very quiet "Cake Boss" last week.

• Like 1

Zach was definitely chewing tobacco during the second part of this episode. I could recognize those disgusting spitting noises from a mile away. I'm not proud.

hahaha, for the first 45 seconds I actually believed Zach G and Jon Daly were starting a real podcast together and I was so HYPED ... a little disappointed that it's not true, but still a great episode

BTW, Jon Daly's podcast is also hilarious, especially how he does commercials!

BTW, Jon Daly's podcast is also hilarious, especially how he does commercials!

I love the way the Earwolf hosts read commercials. Fuck the Super Bowl; Eawolf has the only commercials I enjoy. Scott's "Ting!" spot cracked me up.

I agree with everyone that this was a killer episode. Ramped up right til the end where that surprise plug fucking bamboozled me.

And yeah I walked around rockin out to "gluga gluga glendale" all day!

Scott forgot to close up the plug bag! That's going to be quite a mess for the next podcast to use the studio.

Holy shit!!

Oh my god, I just lost it during the Anthony Kedis getting Aids from a fucked duck segment. Jesus, waterfowl are nasty.

Also, perfect PFT timing as always.

A rapping android named oilslick 2.0 hahaha brilliant