🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 17 - Building The Track Pt. 5

Jon Daly and guest John Gemberling don’t make it easy on themselves when they decide they want to write a mighty Queen opus in 20 minutes! With the help of Brett Morris on guitar and bass, Cyrus Ghahremani on keys and effects, and both producing the final track, did the Rafflecast pull it off again? Listen to the end to find out.

• Like 1

Awesome. And glad to see Gemberling on more earwolf shows. He always kills it on improv 4 humans.

• Like 2

The opening piano scale is the same as the opening to Final Fantasy II (US).

I think I get more excited over new episodes of this than any other podcast at the moment. Eveyone involved does such an amazing job. Please keep them coming!

fucking killing it. When you guys get enough tracks you have to release them on band-camp as a full album. I will be buying it forthwith.

thanks guys!! just for the record, i fucking love queen. one of my favorite bands, i'd hate to give off the wrong impression

I agree with others that the Making The Track Rafflecasts are just incredible. Love the fast paced creativity. This is pure genius (as, I think, Howard Kremer said on his guest spot).

Keep up the great work!

had to make an account for this ep. fucking unbelievable. i still cannot wipe the smile off my face. building the track makes me giddy

The farts conversation was gross and wonderful as it showed the closeness of these two weirdos.

THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!!! Best one yet!!!

Shotgun Trukk still at the top IMHO.....that song is still stuck in my head to this day

The farts conversation was gross and wonderful as it showed the closeness of these two weirdos.

I think the only thing that would have made the track any better is to include one of John's farts on it. I mean they were within the 20 minutes.

there were a couple little harmony tracks that didn't get bounced down with the mix by accident. updated the file...

Sign in to follow this