🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 70 — Freaky The Rasta Clown

improv4humans continues to be the best podcast in the universe as Seth Morris, Brian Huskey, and Paul Rust joined Matt Besser for another livestreamed episode! Listen as they take a listener’s call, crap on some YouTube videos, and use a listener’s best story to inspire scenes about Titanic, Kenny Loggins fans, and a group sex party. Check out the full video at youtube.com/Earwolf and be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “The Six Most Important Sets in the History of Standup” at mattbesser.com!

Two words, toaster sausage!

L'eggo my sausage.

Two of my Youtube submissions got used, no big deal.

#humblebrag

#brag *

• Like 2

This episode has such a great full-circle ending that brought back the characters established when it was just Matt and Paul in the beginning. So solid. Great effort on successfully doing 2-person improv while waiting for the others to arrive. I want to assume that Matt's stressed our panicking on the inside when people aren't there when the show goes live, but if that's the case he does a hell of a job not showing it.

Everybody's reaction to Huskey killing himself in the Kenny Loggins scene was fantastic... completely ramped up the energy of the scene. Not that it was slow or anything, but it was such a dramatic choice and sent everyone into a frenzy.

• Like 1

I'm still ecstatic that my embarrassing sex party story led to the introduction of Vaporub and Tamby! Seeing that video actually on the podcast is both a dream come true and makes said memory a lot easier to live with.

• Like 4

It was fun to watch it go from just Matt and Paul chilling to slowly ramping up into typical I4H mayhem - Excellent YT vids and stories folks!...I knew what Matt looks like but I didn't realize he was a Phish fan (or is it Phan? or Phishhead?)...yikes. He really must do an Analyze Phish with some others trying to deprogram him from thinking he actually "likes" them...

I loved this episode. Paul seemed so eager and up on his game. Matt was ready to jump in with the one on one scene. I just really, really enjoyed the videocast and everything it entailed.

Matt didn't seem like a big fan or someone who is super opposed to phish so I don't know how an AP episode with him would go. I think he would be kind of like Adam Scott when he was on AP.

Would it even be possible to get Harris in on an episode?

Re: Katie's comment about hiring a lot of people from Africa because they care for their elderly there, I think that the whole concept of nursing homes is pretty much just a United States thing.

"Matt didn't seem like a big fan or someone who is super opposed to phish so I don't know how an AP episode with him would go. I think he would be kind of like Adam Scott when he was on AP."

Matt is a big Phish fan, he's been seeing them since they weren't big and play frat houses in the northeast. I remember hearing Harris talk about when he first met Matt he was wearing a Phish shirt and they talked about them, forgot where I heard that though

"Matt didn't seem like a big fan or someone who is super opposed to phish so I don't know how an AP episode with him would go. I think he would be kind of like Adam Scott when he was on AP."

Matt is a big Phish fan, he's been seeing them since they weren't big and play frat houses in the northeast. I remember hearing Harris talk about when he first met Matt he was wearing a Phish shirt and they talked about them, forgot where I heard that though

My mistake, in that conversation he seemed to be kind of indifferent. I know Matt is a huge music fan in general, I just figured he likes going to shows and over time had seen several phish shows because they have been around for 30 years and tour constantly.

To be clear, I do like phish a lot, although I've only been able to see "3.0" a few times.

I would enjoy a music themed episode or more scenes about going to shows (of any sort). I feel like those experiences often have really humorous moments in them.

No problem, he was friends with John Paluska in college (I'm guessing who was the John he was talking about in the episode) who was Phish's manager for years

Re: Katie's comment about hiring a lot of people from Africa because they care for their elderly there, I think that the whole concept of nursing homes is pretty much just a United States thing.

I guarantee she meant that most African cultures respect the elderly and their older family members; living with them and caring for them as just a part of everyday life. We just throw them into a nursing home. It makes a lot of sense that African immigrants would gravitate to care oriented jobs.

Very funny episode.

In the Jimmy Dean complaint scene, when Matt said that they “don’t make 2 oz sausages, they only make 12 oz.” - did I miss that being set up before Seth started his complaint? Or was it because the crux of the original youtube complaint was about going from 16 oz to 12 oz? I ask because Matt seemed to negate what Seth was building towards with that comment. I wasn’t sure if there was direct purpose behind it, similar to the way they guided Brian to the scene when he came in, or if he was strictly adhering to the youtube suggestion’s “reality”.

It seemed odd.

Sign in to follow this