🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MattGriffin

Blackie Greene

Ok, on an early post I may have said I was getting burned out on the "flex, flex, flex" reflex save bit....However, today I was playing Dungeon Crawler Classics and found myself doing the same thing when the DM asked someone to make the save. I totally get it now, it is pretty damn fun to say...and even more fun to gesture...

At first I also found Blaine's forceful humour hard to digest, but very quickly I got turned around. To the point where I'm now following this guy on Twitter.

At first I also found Blaine's forceful humour hard to digest, but very quickly I got turned around. To the point where I'm now following this guy on Twitter.

I have a magical potion to speed this transformation along.

Marijuana.

Smoke it and you shall understand the Blaine.

If you require weed to understand Blaine, life must be like one big constant sudoku problem written in hieroglyphs.

• Like 1

If you require weed to understand Blaine, life must be like one big constant sudoku problem written in hieroglyphs.

Ok maybe not Blaine. But I sure as shit could use a little to understand your unnecessarily convoluted metaphors.

This thread should be made into a sticky so we can avoid the possibility of forgetting his Charisma score (which, I believe is actually at 20 since they leveled up).

After listening to the latest episode, Pants, I think I'm in agreement with you. The Cracker Barrell bit made me lolz, and he was tuned down. Jesus, maybe his 19 Charisma just finally won me over. I do have diarrheaidiance, a little.

Constitution bonus is the right to bear arms.

Eyeballs. When you want to read the thread about Blaine's character, do it with eyeballs.

Sign in to follow this