🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 205 — Titans of Comedy

It’s an all star studded show as Anthony Jeselnik, Eugene Mirman, and Nathan Fielder aka the Titans of Comedy stop by for a larger than life episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! They talk about Anthony’s new show The Jeselnik Offensive, Nathan’s new show Nathan For You, and offending people on Twitter. Then get ready to smirk & smile as we are joined by Queens barber Jazz Jazz as he tells us about his road trips, his new business idea, and plays a game of Would You Rather?

Mirman and Fielder are incredible. Everyone needs to watch Nathan For You and Bob's Burgers so both of them can get another season.

• Like 1

Thursday CBB! God fucking YES!!! I was relying on this to get me through the week. Oh, and Anthony Jeselnik as a guest? buh-buh-buh-BONUS-S-s-s-s-s!!!

I actually did enjoy the Phantom of the Opera joke, also you mean you guys get CBB in other parts of the country.

"Nate" Fielder was freaking hilarious. It made me go check out Nathan For You. It is one of the funniest shows i've seen in a long time.

• Like 3

Jesus CHRIST, this episode fucking killed me. Everyone was fantastic and at the top of the game. Nate especially honed in his unique tone to fit with the show beautifully. Loved it.

• Like 3

Jazz Jazz consistently calling Nathan, "Nate" cracked me up every freaking time. This episode was hilarious A+ all around!

• Like 3

Am I crazy or does the plugs theme sound like it was sung by Todd Glass?

Cordero is such a genius. We need to get an Improv4humans alumnus episode with Eugene Cordero, Pam Murphy and Neil Campbell. And Matt Besser I guess.

• Like 2

scotts soo nice we got bang bang twice.... sorry

This week was a real four-banger!

This episode made me after-noodles.

I would have been even more after-noodles if during Plugs, or at any other point, someone would have mentioned that Eugene is one of the stars of one of the five funniest shows on television.

I think this was the funniest week in CBB history. 2 of my favorite episodes dropped on the same week.

I only wish that Eugene would have made a miraculous comeback at Would You Rather and as his prize made Nate visit Jazz Jazz anyways.

This episode was great! Everyone was hilarious. But I have to be honest--the moment that made me laugh hardest was Scott saying "HHHHHHHHWHISPER-SYNC."

• Like 2

"Come on man, you know"

"What do you mean 'come on man, you know?' What are you talking about?"

I've listened to that exchange like twenty times and it cracks me up every time.

• Like 1