🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

And it had TWO Alice in Chains songs on it! It was an amazing soundtrack full of songs by bands I was into at the time that still hold up. I was allllllll about Alice In Chains, Megadeth, the new John Bush version of Anthrax, Fishbone, Cypress Hill, and then the AC/DC track was solid, and the inclusion of the live version of Aerosmith's "Dream On" from the MTV anniversary show was much appreciated. The only soundtrack from this time that I MIGHT still listen to more is "Judgment Night".

Judgement Night's soundtrack is just incredible, I listen to "Another Body Murdered" by Boo-Yah Tribe & Faith No More pretty much every day.

• Like 2

Judgement Night's soundtrack is just incredible, I listen to "Another Body Murdered" by Boo-Yah Tribe & Faith No More pretty much every day.

For me, it's Helmet/House of Pain's "Just Another Victim", but "Another Body Murdered" is up there, and "Come and Die" is pretty excellent as well. I think that soundtrack has gotten BETTER over the years as I've come to appreciate more of the songs that WEREN'T done by artists that I was into when I was 15.

It's funny how groundbreaking the idea of combining rap and rock was, before Limp Bizkit ruined it for everybody.

who would make a great guest host for this edition of hdtgm?'

zmd0mw.jpg

This is why I asked.

You never know when a publishers clearing house, last action hero's party is going to show up at your door.

This was taken from askannamoseley.com and she knows how to have a kick ass party.

• Like 2

The original poster was like this, but I wanted a ticket that shows off the size and magnitude of such a movie podcast.

14j9h6p.jpg

Last action jeans maybe next but I can't find a picture of Arnold doing a high kick.

I should replace the date because it may never happen now.

• Like 1

It's funny how groundbreaking the idea of combining rap and rock was, before Limp Bizkit ruined it for everybody.

That reminds me, I once heard a cover of "Bring the Noise" by Staind with Fred Durst, and it is absolute fucking garbage. I don't know what possessed them to even try that when the Public Enemy (who did the original) and Anthrax version was a masterpiece.

• Like 2

And it had TWO Alice in Chains songs on it! It was an amazing soundtrack full of songs by bands I was into at the time that still hold up. I was allllllll about Alice In Chains, Megadeth, the new John Bush version of Anthrax, Fishbone, Cypress Hill, and then the AC/DC track was solid, and the inclusion of the live version of Aerosmith's "Dream On" from the MTV anniversary show was much appreciated. The only soundtrack from this time that I MIGHT still listen to more is "Judgment Night".

I was at the gig in 1993 where Megadeth played "Angry Again" for the first time, still a great song. Judgment Night is terrific soundtrack, less so the movie.... Also, Spawn, soundtrack = good, movie = terrible.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this