🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jarrycanada

The Rundown (2003)

It's actually one of the Rock's better movies along with Fast 5. It's got the perfect mix of action and comedy and is pretty crazy at times.

I think this movie is in the same category as Crank/Crank 2 and Fast Five. So crazy and balls to the wall and funny and enjoyable. A lot of the fight scenes in it are pretty great. And Christopher Walken, I mean come on!

• Like 1

I got this sitting on my PVR, was not sure if it was anygood so I asked here because we all go the same taste in movies. I am looking forward to seeing this. Thanks guys.

I like this movie as well; a great combination of Walken being Walken, action, and the movie not taking itself too seriously. In fact, it's goodness makes me wonder how the crappy comedies the Rock made afterwards got made instead of similar movies where people get punched in the face. Poor box office, I guess?

Yeah for some reason it didn't do too well at the box office but built a following on DVD, which is unfortunate as it's one of the Rock's best movies.

One of the most awesome movies ever made. That said, I'd love to see them do this on "How Did This Get Made", although I think, along with Con Air and Face Off, this would go into the "Thank God This Got Made" category. Five stars.