🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 23 — Kevin Pollak's Chat Show Sizzle Reel

Jon Hamm, Paul Rudd, Paul Scheer, and the Sklar Brothers are among the guests who have appeared on Kevin Pollak's Chat Show. In this episode of highlights, we hear some of the show's most memorable guests and moments. Check out the video version of this episode at YouTube.com/Earwolf. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show joins Earwolf this Thursday, March 14 with guest Mark Duplass. New episodes will be released every other Thursday.

You can check out the archived ones at kevinpollakschatshow.com -- video and audio... nice addition to Earwolf!

• Like 1

HOLY CRAP! I never even heard hints something new was in the works. What a land! WHAT A COUNTRY!

• Like 1

HOLY CRAP! I never even heard hints something new was in the works. What a land! WHAT A COUNTRY!

Neither had I, but a firm googling reveals that the company that had been providing support for KPCS decided to get out of the podcasting business. Kevin seems to have a long-standing friendship with Jeff and Scott, and Earwolf has all of the necessary infrastructure in place (hosting, live streaming, advertising), so this seems like a perfect fit.

• Like 1

Neither had I, but a firm googling reveals that the company that had been providing support for KPCS decided to get out of the podcasting business. Kevin seems to have a long-standing friendship with Jeff and Scott, and Earwolf has all of the necessary infrastructure in place (hosting, live streaming, advertising), so this seems like a perfect fit.

Is this what is known in the showbiz industry as a "get"? Or is that when a former child star is arrested on drug possession charges?

• Like 5

Is this what is known in the showbiz industry...

That's short for "show business industry", for those listeners who aren't in the biz.

(That's short for "business".)

• Like 2

That's short for "show business industry", for those listeners who aren't in the biz.

(That's short for "business".)

"That's" short for "that is".

I thought Scott had mentioned a big deal show was coming on board but I can't for the life of me remember where he said it. I think I saw it in print, but I take in so much audio and text media these days, and so much Choctaw, that it's all a jumble in the old memory banks. If I had to guess I'd say it was in an AV Club interview but I have no idea how right I'd be.

Well that must have been a lot of work, having to add profiles for all the guests on this show that had never been on any other earwolf show.

Well that must have been a lot of work, having to add profiles for all the guests on this show that had never been on any other earwolf show.

Yes, in addition to episode pages, audio episodes themselves, insertion of links, etc; it was a much better team building exercise than the bowling trip Ramhand has been pitching.

Yes, in addition to episode pages, audio episodes themselves, insertion of links, etc; it was a much better team building exercise than the bowling trip Ramhand has been pitching.

Well you did great work and we're all proud of you!

Sign in to follow this