🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 106 — Racist Against White People

But you do ignore the voices of people. You came in here real hot and said Andrew was a racist and that the white guests who agreed with him were liberal idiots who didn't know what they were talking about. And then, lept on a black person's opinion that you agreed with as some kind of "weight" or "proof of evidence."

No, Hitler blamed the Jews from the loss in World War I and the economic hardship the country was facing in the 20s and 30s. And since there was already a long history of racism against Jews. And because they had no real representation in the Weimar Republic (because of that long history of racism), Hitler came to power. The reason the Holocaust happened was because the Jews had no power in Germany or in any other European country.

This directly contradicts your first post. You don't believe racism comes is dangerous in any direction because you said Andrew was a racist. Is he really racist because he doesn't want white kids to use the n-word? THAT particular direction is one you seemed to have missed. Asking you to judge what is racist or not is like (continuing the Nazi analogy you brought up) having a Nazi judge what is anti-semitic.

This directly contradicts your first post as well. You just said that Andrew was racist against white people. How? Well, you never used your "critical thinking" skills to show that. But one of Andrews opinions is that white people shouldn't use the n-word. I assume you believe that this is somehow oppressing white people.

Then you go on to say that you "dont always agree with Andrew's views". You don't always agree, but sometimes you agree? Why would you sometimes agree with a person you just called racist? Or where you full of shit when you said racism is toxic and dangerous? If you really believed Andrew was a racist, you should written that sentence like, "I never agree with Andrew's stupid opinions because he's a racist asshole."

I'm just gonna call you troll that came from the website to stir shit up.

Even though Andrew obviously makes racist remarks about white people I'm not going to disregard the everything he has to say. He does sheds light on many racist things going on in the world today.

As a Jew I am more then offended by you comparing me to a Nazi.

I think its pretty obvious that you are the one who is trolling in here. I will ask you again not to put words in my mouth.

Good day.

There is economic division within the white community. But the thing that ALL white people can agree on. The idea that has OVERWHELMING support from the white community is the myth that they are superior to all other non-white people on the planet and that it is there birthright to rule over them.

I didn't know that we ALL agreed on that.

You learn something new everyday.

LOL I knew about Burris I thought you were talking about Tim Scott from SC, but since you aren't, here is apparently the white junior senator from South Carolina (according to your logic):

Also, since Kerry's seat was vacated given his recent appointment, I decided to look up Massachusetts on a whim, and here is their new white senator (according to you) Mo Cowan:

In other words, damn, it hurts having to pwn you so hard, feel free to be quiet and disappear at any time, before you embarrass yourself again.

I'm gonna call bullshit on the fact that you knew about Burris. That is impossible, since the first two examples of non-white senators you gave were either dead or retired. You were made to look like a fool by the other poster who called you out on that foolishness and THEN did actual research. But I guess you "pwn" me since I said 99 instead of 95! WHOA DUDE, YOU TOTALLY CALLED ME OUT!!!!! THOSE TWO EXTRA NON-WHITES PROVES THAT WHITE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A MAJORITY REPRESENTATION IN THE SENATE BECAUSE 5 IS MORE THAN 95!!!!!!

Like I said, you didn't give enough fucks to research it the first time because this is out of your depth. Go back to playing video games, Joshie.

Even though Andrew obviously makes racist remarks about white people I'm not going to disregard the everything he has to say. He does sheds light on many racist things going on in the world today.

As a Jew I am more then offended by you comparing me to a Nazi.

I think its pretty obvious that you are the one who is trolling in here. I will ask you again not to put words in my mouth.

Good day.

He obviously doesn't make racist remarks about white people. First and foremost it is a comedy podcast, so there will be jokes. And once again, how can Andrew be SOOOOOO racist against white people when damn near all of his guests are white people? How does that work out in your brain?

Oh, and dude, stop trolling. You only have three posts and they're all in here. Troll.

I didn't know that we ALL agreed on that.

You learn something new everyday.

Well, if its such an unpopular idea why does this podcast exist? Why do white people put on blackface? Why do they feel the need to shout racial slurs? I recognize that there are white people (Peggy McIntosh, Tim Wise) who are actively fighting against this, but they are the extreme minority.

Well, if its such an unpopular idea why does this podcast exist? Why do white people put on blackface? Why do they feel the need to shout racial slurs? I recognize that there are white people (Peggy McIntosh, Tim Wise) who are actively fighting against this, but they are the extreme minority.

American attitudes towards race are gross and depressing, but it is possible to overstate things.

People being mean in a discussion about race on the internet? Well I never!

EDIT: That was my third monocle this week. I simply must stop being so horrified.

Sign in to follow this