🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Julia

Kevin Pollak's Chat Show now on Earwolf!

We're super excited to welcome Kevin Pollak's Chat Show to Earwolf!

Here's the low down... new episodes will drop every other Thursday. Tomorrow's episode will feature Mark Duplass and a Jon Favreau episode drops March 28.

Click here to check out the 160+ episode archive of the show. Guests include folks like Jon Hamm and Paul Rudd -- plus tons of familiar Earwolf folks like Scott Aukerman and the Sklar Brothers.

You can also click here for an episode of highlights, featuring some of the most memorable guests and moments from Kevin Pollak's Chat Show. It's a great way for fans to watch their favorite segments, and new listeners to be introduced to the show.

Be sure to comment and let us know which are your favorite episodes!

• Like 1

YAY! this is VERY exciting!!

My favorite episodes are numerous, but off the top of my head Eddie Izzard, Steven Tobolowsky, Paul Rudd, Kathy Najimy, Danny Masterson...

This is just such a great interview podcast and Kevin always digs deep into people's careers to find interesting stories you've never heard them tell before. I'm VERY happy to have this show joining us on Earwolf!!

• Like 1

also, this deserves a Larry King game compilation video...

I saw the Scott Aukerman episode a while back. Scott talks about his job as a Disney Land character at length. Needless to say, it was fantastic.

Questions: how much oversight will earwolf have over kpcs? is this just a taking in a semi-orphaned podcast?

My favorite episodes are numerous, but off the top of my head Eddie Izzard, Steven Tobolowsky, Paul Rudd, Kathy Najimy, Danny Masterson...

Agreed, these were great -- Kevin has sort of a corny, Dad-sense of humor, but he lets the interviews go where they're going to go, and does a great job with the guests, in general. Little Wolverine is always funny, too.

By the way, you're not buffering...

i just found this and i'm loving it! long interviews with Shawn Ryan, Christopher Guest and Patrick Warburton, YES! thanks a million Earwolf! You've done it again!

I liked this a lot more than I thought I would - Kevin really does his research. Wish the quality on some of the shows was better, though - will they be recording in the Earwolf studio?

Also, now I want to know who the guest who hated CBB was. Can't think of anyone off the top of my head beyond Ben Stiller, who just didn't seem to really get it.

I liked this a lot more than I thought I would - Kevin really does his research. Wish the quality on some of the shows was better, though - will they be recording in the Earwolf studio?

Also, now I want to know who the guest who hated CBB was. Can't think of anyone off the top of my head beyond Ben Stiller, who just didn't seem to really get it.

the guest who didn't get it was Birbiglia. Probably.

it seems all earwolf is doing is distributing it and shoving a ad in (which should be in the beginning), which is fantastic. kind of like a syndication deal.

the sound has always been bad especially since they moved to a new, bigger studio. remember earwolf isn't producing it.

Will Forte also didn't seem to get CBB. I'll have to listen to the Birbiglia one.

Back to KPCS, I'm actually pretty interested in this new Earwolf development. I used to listen, or watch rather, the show a lot "back in the day" (in internet time) but couldn't commit all the time to sitting and WATCHING the show. I like being able to get back into it as a podcast. I could do without the 15 minutes of bullshiz at the beginning though.

Some of my favorite episodes are:

Billy West & John DiMaggio

Christopher Guest

Bryan Cranston

Scott Aukerman

BOB ODENKIRK!

Rob Huebel & Paul Scheer

James Roday & Maggie Lawson

Andy Richter

and Glenn Howerton

• Like 1

Will Forte also didn't seem to get CBB. I'll have to listen to the Birbiglia one.

Back to KPCS, I'm actually pretty interested in this new Earwolf development. I used to listen, or watch rather, the show a lot "back in the day" (in internet time) but couldn't commit all the time to sitting and WATCHING the show. I like being able to get back into it as a podcast. I could do without the 15 minutes of bullshiz at the beginning though.

Some of my favorite episodes are:

Billy West & John DiMaggio

Christopher Guest

Bryan Cranston

Scott Aukerman

BOB ODENKIRK!

Rob Huebel & Paul Scheer

James Roday & Maggie Lawson

Andy Richter

and Glenn Howerton

Will Forte didn't get it, but I don't think in a way that would be overly unpleasant for either party. My guess would be Jon Heder since they said on the show that it was just sort of set up and they didn't know each other; and he's apparently a mormon so perhaps the uncensored nature of a podcast irked him. Although as Scott says, he edited it quite a bit so it's probably pretty hard to tell.

Hey thanks for including the entire archive of shows, all the way back to ep. 1! I'm checking out the Felicia Day episode now. I'm glad there's an easy way to browse all of these shows.

I've slowly been making my way through the feed from the beginning. Hoping the sound engineering went a little more smoothly at EW. I'm on episode 26 with Swardson and when that end theme comes on my ears ran away :(

Sign in to follow this