🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 72 — Blue Cash

Have you ever endured an aggressive tickling before? Andy Daly, Stephanie Allynne, and Chris Kula are here to improvise some scenes inspired by a listener’s cupcake eating competition incident, Stuff You Missed In History Class, and Oscar Pistorius. It’s enough to make you feel even better baby! Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “The Six Most Important Sets in the History of Standup” at mattbesser.com!

Andy Daly? On improv4humans? What did I do to deserve this amazingness?

I always enjoy the occasional music fade in toward the end of a skit, and I just realized today listening to this ep why it makes me so happy— Bill Hicks' post-humous albums Arizona Bay and Rant in E-Minor both employ the same effect, with music Bill wrote and performed and then edited the whole thing together before he passed away. I love those albums. I love improv4humans. It is THE best podcast, so rest assured, Matt!

• Like 2

oh thank god, andy daly is here to save us!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I just started listening to "Stuff You Missed in History Class" a few weeks ago, and I just love it. The way the hosts talk always makes me think of the "Delicious Dish" sketches from SNL :-) I'd love to hear an improv sketch based on that whole presentational style....

That teapot is alright, but I prefer the earlier Krafft Work. They really harnessed their sound in Autobahn.

(I had to.)

• Like 1

"Maybe I will go play basketball with those kids who raped me."

Where does that even come from?

Everybody's already aware of this, but Besser's dad sounds like he was an amazing guy.

I feel like this episode is a great encapsulation of how this show has evolved from a series of individual sketches to *episodes* with hilariously-evolving callbacks. The fact that they kept finding ways to tie it all back in to the first sketch just blew my mind.

Getting to hear the moment that Matt learned about the whole Krafft thing was truly magical.

I'm really glad the episodes were played in that order.

• Like 1

It was funny, but it would have been really amazing if Daly had just pulled that out without us having any idea what he was going to say. Matt's reaction was great.

I laughed so much at Matt "integrating" audible.com in the middle of a sketch.

• Like 1

Weird I was just listening to the last episode of Stephanie Allynne wondering if she was ever coming back and hey here she is!.

I loved this episode.

When Obama's kid is asking her dad about the penis stabbing I loved hearing the response slowly evolve into an Obama voice as he realized who he was supposed to be.

• Like 1

it's so odd that you bumped this episode in particular... the past couple months, I've been listening to one show a day in an effort to catch up to the newer ones and this is the exact episode I have lined up for tomorrow.

it's so odd that you bumped this episode in particular... the past couple months, I've been listening to one show a day in an effort to catch up to the newer ones and this is the exact episode I have lined up for tomorrow.

Wow that is weird because I jump around a lot on improv4humans. I was just going through the episodes with Stephanie Allynne. She's got a really nice voice.

Sign in to follow this