🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 207 — LIVE from SXSW 2013 II

What’s this!? A b-b-b-bonus second episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! recorded live at the South by Southwest Festival! Featuring co-host Reggie Watts, as well as special guests Ken Marino, Rob Huebel, Natasha Leggero, and Martin Starr of Burning Love. What else could make this better you ask? Maybe Jesse Ventura crashing the party to spout conspiracy theories, wrestle, and join in on a game of Would You Rather will satisfy your podcast needs!

i hate my life..i just want to see this magic live sometime in person!!!..this episode was pure magic thanks choctaw!

my wife...my husband..your wife!

I really loved these past two live episodes more than I enjoy most of the live ones, both were awesome

And it was nice getting some songs from Reggie and Ken

Also, being someone who used to love wrestling as a kid I was cracking up at the Sting questions from Jesse Ventura in WYR

• Like 2

These are the best live episodes yet! Still bummed that I missed the second appearance by the Sheriff of Notthingham. Still want a follow up to "A Worthy Uhh..."

Adomian is a genius and one of the smartest on his feet guys in the biz. wow.

SERIOUSLY! How he doesn't have his own podcast or anything is flabbergasting.

Also, get Dan Van Kirk and Chrix Cox on here for some characters! Adomian along with those two on the Sklars' Character Extravaganzas make comedy magic.

I think this episode may be even better than Monday's.

Also, interesting note: when comparing Reggie's performances on both of this week's shows, it's crazy (though maybe unsurprising) how much more active and eloquent he is when he's extremely high.

That wasn't a strap on at the end of Requiem For a Dream, It was a double ended dildo!......"ass to ass"

• Like 2

Oh, so THIS is what happens when actual fans show up to the live shows!

Also, Jesse Ventura dominated this episode.

"That's really comedy failing" - amazing

I'm pretty disappointed in Scott for being in league with Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash,

• Like 3

For those interested, the guests for tonight's VPN live show are Paul F. Tompkins, Doug Benson (who is making his first appearance in years) and Steven Yeun from The Walking Dead. Great line-up!

• Like 1

For those interested, the guests for tonight's VPN live show are Paul F. Tompkins, Doug Benson (who is making his first appearance in years) and Steven Yeun from The Walking Dead. Great line-up!

Yep, this should be great. It's cool to see them book a funny actor who isn't known as a "comedic actor". Yeun was on Speakeasy with PFT this week, and talked about having done improv before (with "the other" Howard Kramer, funnily enough), so I'm sure he'll be good.

I liked this episode a lot more than Monday's, too. Ventura is my favorite Adomian character, and when he showed up, I had forgotten that James was a guest on the show, so that was awesome.

• Like 2

Was there a catchphrase at the beginning of this ep? If so I totally missed it. Anyone know what it was?

I'm glad Huebel brought attention to the complete idiocy of the Yahoo boards. Holy fuck, every time I go watch Burning Love or First Dates with Toby Harris I'm astounding by the blatant stupidity.

Speaking of Burning Love, I'd never seen it until after hearing this cbb episode - fun stuff, love seeing all these great comedians.

Cbb is the gateway drug to every awesome comedian and comedy show

! I love Natasha Leggero btw, she's hilarious. All the funny things she said when talking to scott were straight out ofher comedy act though - but flawlessly integrated

I like these live episodes. Adomian is out of control

Just bought his CD from the earwolf store,havent heard it yet...

Finally got around to this episode... Ken Marino's Nina Simone impression was amazing. Great episode.

• Like 1