🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
EarBear

MEMEZOUKAS

These are superb! Does anyone know how to take some audio from the podcast, ideally saying stuff like on these pictures and putting it on my phone, so mantzoukas could say bonkers when i get a text for example

There was a super cut of great audio a couple of minisodes back. You can use that audio file and cut a ringtone from that, or Brett may be kind enough to upload just the supercut track.

It's forums like these that make me love all of you fellow Earwolf fans so, so much!

This has totally derailed all the productivity I imagined was just about to happen.

• Like 2

ohhhh goddd now everyone has the same icon!! This could prove confusing and oh so hilarious.

These are great and I love them and all of you.

I gotta say, that Raw Dogging one is a pretty good one.

I had to make one...

21341g.jpg

• Like 4

I went next level bonkers on these. The last two are "I Know Who Killed Me" quotes. Because those are great.

Y4kez5f.jpg

Cnqld7T.jpg

muL28Lf.jpg

• Like 3

These are great! I can't believe nobody has done "Wet blood farts" from last weeks episode.

• Like 2

These are great! I can't believe nobody has done "Wet blood farts" from last weeks episode.

2lm81fa.jpg

• Like 2

36187518.jpg

Because the land in this movie is fucking sexy... Throw that land up on a pinball machine, get down to business accused-style on that land. (Birdemic)

• Like 2

This thread is making my entire day.

I love Earwolf so much and everyone and everything it inspires :wub:

• Like 3

Haha thanks guys I'm laughing just about as hard as when I heard him say it. :lol:

• Like 1

You guys...

post-26919-0-54371000-1363306765_thumb.jpg

how the hell do I make it upload in full res?

I was having trouble attaching images to the posts in any way, so I've just been uploading to an outside image hosting site this whole time and inserting the url into the image property post field...