🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 119.5 — 3/15/13 TWO CHARTED 58

It is a sexy paradise on today's Two Charted as Howard and Kulap countdown the top 10 trashiest spring break destinations according to Co-ed magazine. They talk about the best spring break movies, the lure of Eric Nies, and why Florida has so many of the trashiest destinations. Also discussed is the overabundance of old cars in zombie movies, why good story bro is an unstoppable response, and Howard’s search for closure. Listen... and bury a potato!

Hearing all of these live dates, I'm jealous. When will Minnesota get a live Hooch?

Kulap's HomeKu-ming 2013, make it happen.

"You know who should do that for you is Dr. Rosen Rosen." "I'm not gonna do that type of bland-o stuff." Ouuuuuuch.

"You know who should do that for you is Dr. Rosen Rosen." "I'm not gonna do that type of bland-o stuff." Ouuuuuuch.

Had no idea who that was so I went to his site. It's really well done. His beats sound like something from The Legend Of Kyrandia. That game was kinda whitebread, I guess.

have they ever discussed this on the show?

http://www.buzzfeed....make-you-relive

(tweeted by the Sklar Brothers a couple of days ago, so many future podcasters!)

I don't know if they've mentioned it on Hooch/Tooch, but I think it originally surfaced because Howard and Hardwick were on Doug Loves Movies together and talked about it there.

• Like 1

Had no idea who that was so I went to his site. It's really well done. His beats sound like something from The Legend Of Kyrandia. That game was kinda whitebread, I guess.

Dr. Rosen Rosen is also Psychic Andy from the Totally Laime podcast (winners of the Earwolf Challenge) which is how Howard & Kulap know him.

Sign in to follow this