🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 120 — Live from SXSW 2013

Brooklyn’s Matt and Kim get real, become Howard’s wingman, and help countdown some charts in a LIVE episode from Austin, Texas! While counting down the Top 5 of Ten of Austin’s Best Songs Chart we hear about Matt’s first time in London, Matt & Kim’s stage acrobatics, and where they would have a statue of them built. We then find out which movie Matt has never seen as they count down the Top 5 Grossing Actors Chart. Plus, the audience dodges the darts that Matt & Kim throw as they play a game of Chart Darts!

Shiiiiit I love Matt and Kim. They put on the best show I've seen in years. Seriously, if they are playing in your town, everyone go see them.

• Like 1

Kim was hilariously crass. Sometimes disgustingly so, but mostly hilariously so.

Howard's crowd work was superb. Matt and Kim in studio would be awesome, I liked the "weird double date" vibe.

"It's the wrong one, isn't it? No, it's my wrong brain." Quintessential Wie-Wie moment.

• Like 6

I put off listening to this because the first first five minutes was awful. I've never heard Austin so indifferent. Plus I didn't know Matt and Kim. I also fast-forwarded to the DBS at the end. What happened there Wie-Wie?

But, of course, I listened to the rest of it today and it was a fantastic show. Matt & Kim and Howard & Kulap sounded like high-school friends. This was actually my favorite episode in several weeks.

Thanks guys.

• Like 1

Ad for BeastWatch, mashing up two DBS tracks: "Let's Summon Wolves and Make Them Watch"

• Like 2

Yeeeeesh talk about a tough crowd!

I LOVE Matt and Kim though, was super stoked to hear this episode and they did not disappoint as guests! Great energy, they were totally game for everything and played off of Ku and Wie really well. Kim is so vulgar in the best way possible, I love it!

Ad for BeastWatch, mashing up two DBS tracks: "Let's Summon Wolves and Make Them Watch"

Don't forget the chorus for Lets Drop Anchor...this beastial-exibitionism may really be a thing for Howard.

• Like 1

This was a train that narrowly avoided being a wreck and somehow kept going faster and it turned into an awesome ride with bumps along the way.

Kim is easily one of the best guests ever.

• Like 1

Awesome episode. I'd never heard of these two before I heard this episode but they totally won me over and now totally I'm a Matt and Kim fan.

Best live show yet.

Sign in to follow this