🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 6 — Will Ferrell

No one can make Jeff shed tears of joy more than Will Ferrell. Will tells us his theory on Tommy Lee Jones’ reaction to his & Kristen Wiig’s Golden Globes bit, the one time he had to perform sketch comedy for the O.J. Simpson jury in a courtroom, and how Christopher Walken is haunted by the more cowbell sketch. He also talks about failing to make Woody Allen laugh, why he would love to work with Michael Bay on a film, and constantly being asked if he is wearing a fake mustache. Plus, we find out what’s in Will’s gigantic wallet.

• Like 1

Aw heck YES!

Only a few minutes in and this is so enjoyable, Ferrell is just awesome

I want him to come on CBB so badly

Maybe for promo for Anchorman 2 in character as Ron Burgandy, that would be epic

• Like 2

The only thing i don't like about these podcasts is Jeff Garlin. It's hard to listen over Jeff's hyena cackle at every little thing.

• Like 2

Jeff,

Haven't heard it yet, but plan to...can't wait. My girlfriend mentioned the sound being unbalanced. Just wanted to let you

know. Keep up the good work.

Love the conversations! Thanks for putting them out and letting me get some joy out of them too.

Will is the best. He also seems totally down to Earth. Loved the soccer and Woody Allen stories.

How do I dislike a comment?

Like this:

The only thing i don't like about these podcasts is Jeff Garlin. It's hard to listen over Jeff's hyena cackle at every little thing.

Then listen to a different podcast!

• Like 3

Like this:

Then listen to a different podcast!

Honestly think it's fair criticism. It takes a while to get hosting down, I remember even in the early days of CDR Radio Scott Aukerman got critiques about stepping over his guests and he's since reigned it in. Garlin's personality is his personality and it can be abrasive at times and charming at others but he does have a problem of occasionally stepping over his guests, even he's admitted this.

Jeff Garlin is absolutely amazing. Yes he should at least replace Letterman if not Leno. I think no one could have interviewed Will Ferrell better.

Sign in to follow this