🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
grog1138

Karen Gillan!

Karen Gillan is on "NTSF:SD:SUV!!!" I just found this out today! My question is, "How did you guys manage to make my day better?!" Paul Scheer and June Diane Raphael working with Karen Gillan?! The three most beautiful people in the world together at last! With that said, I find Karen Gillan more attractive out of the three of you. Sorry Paul. Will Karen show up on "How Did This Get Made?" You guys can do an English movie. Something classy like "The Day of the Triffids."

• Like 2

I would totally be on board for this. Karen is really funny and has a kind of manic energy that would work really well for the show.

I agree Karen Gillan would be a great guest. Is it weird that a large part of the reason is that, as a Scot, I'd enjoy hearing a Scottish accent on the show?

And an english film? No, surely a scottish film!

https://www.youtube....h?v=NXbQfgL2Rfs

I have no idea if there is any way to view this film, but I can assure you it is real.

I agree Karen Gillan would be a great guest. Is it weird that a large part of the reason is that, as a Scot, I'd enjoy hearing a Scottish accent on the show?

And an english film? No, surely a scottish film!

https://www.youtube....h?v=NXbQfgL2Rfs

I have no idea if there is any way to view this film, but I can assure you it is real.

That made me sad. So very sad.

Karen Gillan is on "NTSF:SD:SUV!!!" I just found this out today! My question is, "How did you guys manage to make my day better?!" Paul Scheer and June Diane Raphael working with Karen Gillan?! The three most beautiful people in the world together at last! With that said, I find Karen Gillan more attractive out of the three of you. Sorry Paul. Will Karen show up on "How Did This Get Made?" You guys can do an English movie. Something classy like "The Day of the Triffids."

I hope they work in a lot of Dr. Who jokes for her episodes.

Sign in to follow this