🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jimkiler

Truth or Dare: A Critical Madness (1986)

I cannot believe i did not suggest this before. This is a horror movie about a man whose wife or girlfirend cheats on him. this somehow causes him to have schizophrenia somehow. He starts playing truth or dare with imaginary people and also becomes a homicidal maniac. He rips out his own tongue at one point. The best part is the director got a church choir to sing the theme song.

Here is the imdb plot synopsis:

Mike Strauber catches his wife Sharon in bed with his best friend Jerry. He gets mad and takes off to embark on an adventure of murder and self-mutilation in demented games of truth or dare.

I just signed up for the forum specifically to recommend this one. It's one of my all time favorite "so bad it's hilarious" movies. I would rent it all the time to show it to new friends. It also features a young AJ McClean from the Backstreet Boys.

nxjp1v.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Rqfydmwqc

the trailer

This was possibly the most confusing movie trailer I have ever seen. Also the music felt like it was from a fighting game that no one remembers, like World Heroes or Art of Fighting, but worse.

This was possibly the most confusing movie trailer I have ever seen. Also the music felt like it was from a fighting game that no one remembers, like World Heroes or Art of Fighting, but worse.

Wait till you see the movie. Just like Sleepaway camp this spawned 3 sequels that i never knew existed until I checked the wikipedia last week.

2667_565683124510_704340_n.jpg

I'm seriously considering making a tumblr dedicated to this movie

this movie is the fucking greatest in it's horror. the opening montage and music cracks me up every time. been begging them to do this movie since the podcast started.

I am hoping Paul picks this bad bad movie for the 2017 halloween themed episode! But it could be a long episode there would be so much to talk about including the end credits song.

This movie was directed by an 18 year old. See 7 part documentary on this wonderfully bad film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOuKy8vb2H0

Sign in to follow this